No announcement yet.

How Many Dates Until You Smash?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Dates Until You Smash?

Lets do a survey fam. How many dates do you usually go on with a new chick before you smash?

Personally, I usually get real lucky by date two and sometimes if shes really down then on date 1.

In my adult years I'd say if it doesnt go down by date 3 then it usually never goes down at all.

I think also peeps my age are spoiled cuz back in the age of aim and myspace lot of us smashed a lot and usually on the first date.

Usually i don't keep dating a new girl more than 3 times unless im really feelin her or shes really bangin or shes really good in bed.

Oh one more thing I noticed its lot easy to smash while on vacay cuz like they say that vacay pu$$y is always easier

3 - tops.

that's if i really like her, if i know its not going anywhere ... then 1 or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      3 - tops.

that's if i really like her, if i know its not going anywhere ... then 1 or 2.
      word but we talking smashing bro. so u saying by the 2nd date if she doesnt put out u peace on her?

Comment

As many as it takes if i really like the girl; i was with this girl two months before i smashed, another that i smashed after three days.

So it depends, usually i don't let it slide more than 2

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
          As many as it takes if i really like the girl; i was with this girl two months before i smashed, another that i smashed after three days.

So it depends, usually i don't let it slide more than 2
          2 months before you smashed, wtf.

She most likely on some antibotics fighting off an STD while you was dating her.

Comment

Funny enough, I've noticed that if a girl is looking for a man, they try to hold out as long as womanly possible to try an make you think they're not easy,lol.

But who are they kidding, in America it usually takes me about a week tops. ( I really never dated). I never took a woman out. Not my style.

Comment

If you play your cards correctly on the first two dates then you should be smashing by the third or fourth date on a girl you feeling and might wanna take the relationship somewhere

If she grabs your dick under the table while you eating your steak on the first date then that's a sign you smashing that night but she's not the one you wanna take home to introduce to your parents

(fixed)
              Last edited by -jose-; 07-16-2013, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.B View Post
                2 months before you smashed, wtf.

She most likely on some antibotics fighting off an STD while you was dating her.
                na bruv i just really liked the girl

Comment

People say 3 dates but I prefer the 3 hour rule.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    If you play your cards correctly on the first two dates then you should be smashing by the third or fourth date on a girl you feeling and might wanna take the relationship somewhere

If she grabs your dick under the table while you eating your stake on the first date then that's a sign you smashing that night but she's not the one you wanna take home to introduce to your parents
                    Stake?! That's that vampire talk.

On topic: One. If "smashing" is what's on your mind then everything should be setting that move up.

Through talking, text and being in the same areas a couple of times, the first date should show the best of you while not being so "you" that she can't project the things she thinks she is looking for on to you.

End the date, drop her off without coming off as the wolf and have her come over to the house/ apartment to watch a movie.

Some casual banter (which is all text really is), some time hanging out, one date, one movie, one girl that is comfortable coming over to my spot and doing whatever.

Comment

Working...
                    X