Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Hitman Hatton is back why not Calzaghe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    168 is too strong.
    He hasn't made 168 since 2007 or something.

Comment

Originally posted by PatStay View Post
      At LEAST Hatton fought Floyd and Pac at the top of their game. Joe fought B-hop and RJJ who were both way past their primes and still got dropped by both.
      Getting humiliated and physically ruined is better than retiring healthy as an ATG. I see...

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
        Getting humiliated and physically ruined is better than retiring healthy as an ATG. I see...
        At least Hatton took his two greatest challenges at the top of their game while Joe took them at the end to tail end of their careers then the Welsh Dragon tucked his tail and ran out of the game knowing damn well there were young lions ready to feast on him.

At least he could come back and take on Abraham or Bute and perhaps to other lesser opponenets to get to 50 wins then retire.

Froch and especially ward would destroy the Welsh Grape.

Comment

Well one is 34 one is 40

Comment

what if he came back and won a fight or two? would it really matter to all of you calzaghe haters? you would just say he never fought this guy or that guy and you would just keep saying the same **** until he finally got beat. then if he ended up losing a fight you would say " see i told you calzaghe was over rated ". its the same **** everytime.

Comment

Because he has no need to, and it would be incredibly stupid to comeback @ 40 years old.

Comment

what for? to get his old ass ass handed to him by ward?

Comment

Maybe he wants to keep his brain cells?

Comment

Ricky Hatton is 33. Calzaghe is like 40 years old.

Hatton was knocked down/out by two prime #1 P4P fighters.

Calzaghe was knocked down in the first round, by two past prime fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                      Best joke I've read all day.

In his prime Joe walks through anyone in the current 168 weight class
                      Best joke I've read all month lololol.

TS, there is no need for Joe to come out of retirement like there is no need for Ricky.

Comment

Working...
                      X