Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the plaster and 8 to 1 boxing clinic do you view cotto as a 1 loss fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the plaster and 8 to 1 boxing clinic do you view cotto as a 1 loss fighter

With the plaster incident and the rematch being 8 rounds to 1 there is no doubt that first win was dirty. Do you guys view cotto as only having one leigt loss now which was to pacquiao. Even though I still cant put him in top ten but a win over chavez jr would make him ten in my eyes.

Pretty much. I think most non biased people think marg cheated in the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by Dandiez1 View Post
      With the plaster incident and the rematch being 8 rounds to 1 there is no doubt that first win was dirty. Do you guys view cotto as only having one leigt loss now which was to pacquiao. Even though I still cant put him in top ten but a win over chavez jr would make him ten in my eyes.
      Nope...Cotto was stopped twice..

Comment

only person to beat cotto fairly was manny pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
          only person to beat cotto fairly was manny pacquiao

Comment

we still can't say, I have a feeling the fight would have turned like the first one if margs eye wasn't jacked up. While cotto won he was on his bike and when marg got in his chest it was nt good.

Also there's something going on with the way manny wraps his hands and there was a cw so no

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
              Pretty much. I think most non biased people think marg cheated in the first fight
              Im a big Cotto fan and believe Margs cheated, but without proof the loss must remain. I would love for Margarito to come clean or some sort of proof to be found so this question mark could be cleared. Until that time though it is what it is.

Comment

nope 2 lossses its just a matter of time before he gets beat again

Comment

Yep.

The first fight is very much marked with a large * - They fought again in a fight we know was clean, Margs got a boxing lesson and couldn't hurt Cotto, it's fairly obvious what went down the first time.

Comment

anything aside from what is known is speculation

Comment

Working...
                    X