No announcement yet.

Dana White: "UFC Is Bigger Than Boxing And WWE Combined"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Animalistic 4.0 View Post
    I rather watch I love New York than a bunch of ****sexual skinheads rolling in the ground touching eachother.
    You know way to much about ****sexuals.
    Last edited by Stab Judah; 09-19-2009, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
      You know why to much about ****sexuals.
      I sure know MMA and UFC is full of them.

Comment

Damn, I really don't like Dana. He talks so much **** and has no class whats so ever. UFC is going to die in a few years, trust me. When people like Couture, Silvas, Griffin and others are gone, no one is gonna like it anymore. It's just a ****ing hype up that will never live.

Comment

I rather watch I love New York than a bunch of ****sexual skinheads rolling in the ground touching eachother.
          3 veces ya!?! Lol, soon it will b animalistic 10.0 but it's cool everytime it will be a new avatar! Lol

Dana white must be high on something. But it's just plain stupid to compare mma to boxing. If he compares it to wwe well fine they do attract the same fans but boxing is royalty and he knows it, he just like to b an attention whore

Comment

Dana talks ****, BUT he speaks sense about Arum with the Floyd v Pac thing

Comment

I sure know MMA and UFC is full of them.
              You mean to tell me you don't even like these ****sexual skinheads, not even a little?

They seem to be good fighters even though they are ****sexual skinheads.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                3 veces ya!?! Lol, soon it will b animalistic 10.0 but it's cool everytime it will be a new avatar! Lol

Dana white must be high on something. But it's just plain stupid to compare mma to boxing. If he compares it to wwe well fine they do attract the same fans but boxing is royalty and he knows it, he just like to b an attention whore
                lol, no me sales caballo! No le des ideas a los mods aqui. 4.0 is here to stay! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
                  You mean to tell me you don't even like these ****sexual skinheads, not even a little?

They seem to be good fighters even though they are ****sexual skinheads.
                  I sure as hell won't pay to watch those ****ers rolling in the ground like ****sexuals. They get hit by a punch and they fall like weak ass dudes and if they don't the reff stops the fight. Gay ass ****ing replica of proffesional wrestling.

I rather watch Hulk Hogan fight at the age of 70 against Ric Flair than that ****.
                  Last edited by Animalistic 4.0; 09-19-2009, 09:07 AM.

Comment

lol, what is he babbling on about? It's bigger than each one, sure. Much bigger. But not both.

Comment

I know 1 thing any MMA fan in here that was thinking about coming out of the closet aint gonna fukin say a word with some of you brutal lot..

lol

Comment

Working...
                      X