Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The real reason why Floyd asked for OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's does that A-Side Meth, I heard the damn Philippines was famous for that stuff.

Comment

because his crackhead father says so... hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
        He's does that A-Side Meth, I heard the damn Philippines was famous for that stuff.
        Yes, yes, yes... That's what the Pacman has been taking. Torrecampo
        passed it on and Pac has been blasting through these shot fighters.
        Floyd got scared... of Pac beating shot fighters.

Comment

exactly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            no. it was because he knew without a shadow of a doubt that pac would refuse haha
            now you admitted it, floyd really doesnt want to fight pacquiao but he doesnt want to be seen as such thus he looked for a way to make pacquiao the one to looked bad. seeing mannys video after losing to morales they concocted this hgh/roid issue and demand OST knowing pacquiao will refuse. very good there.

Comment

Isn't it obvious??? Pacquiao is on steroids, man! He's bigger than Conan the Barbarian!

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                no. it was because he knew without a shadow of a doubt that pac would refuse haha
                Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                now you admitted it, floyd really doesnt want to fight pacquiao but he doesnt want to be seen as such thus he looked for a way to make pacquiao the one to looked bad. seeing mannys video after losing to morales they concocted this hgh/roid issue and demand OST knowing pacquiao will refuse. very good there.

1) I think this is one very good possibility. I'm sure Floyd knew about Manny having to take that test prior to the Morales fight. Knew that he lost. Knew that Manny came out publicly and told how he felt due to the blood being removed.

Even Manny said recently that it may be more of a strategic mind game by Floyd to get an edge before the fight even starts.

2) There is that but there is also Floyd Sr. I believe he has his son convinced that Manny is taking PEDs. The way Floyd Sr talks, he looks really spooked! Oh, another thing is that Floyd Sr isn't crazy about putting his son in with a southpaw as good as Manny.
                Last edited by ADP02; 01-03-2011, 03:51 AM.

Comment

He heard that OSDT was done using a large syringe through the back door is the reason why.

Comment

Another point to add is what happened in the second round of negotiations.

Pac agreed to the cut off date but Floyd said there now has to be no cut off date. Pac fans responded with why that was, when previously 14 days was fine.

On the huge Pac/PED threads on here, a lot of Floyd fans (who just happen to be PED experts as well) said that there has to be no cut off, as even in a 14 day window before the fight Pac could still take something and it could have an effect, citing websites and online articles.

But then that begs the question, why was 14 days offered in the first place by Floyd? If he wanted to clean up the sport, and ensure it was a level playing field against Pac, then why did he even offer 14 days if it doesn't stop PEDs?

It's like Mosley said, it was purely a mind game designed to disrupt Pac and allow Floyd to get one over early on. While mind games are generally fine, one that smears another man's name is not.

Comment

Well..after weighing others opinion (not enough data from Floyd fans), Therefor I concluded, Floyd was really scared to lose his beloved 0 against Pacman. As I stated on my first post judging what they said all along..it doesn't make sense to ask OST on someone who lacking skills, one dimensional so an easy fight who only fought shot, old weight drained fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X