No announcement yet.

Andre Ward is a lying coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    How unfortunate that you guys will never get over the Froch loss. It's getting real sad.

Im not getting involved in this fracas on this level...but can one imagine how life would be in an alternate time line where the Cobra eeks out a win over Ward? My gosh!!! we would never hear the end of it from those limey prickolas!

Froch would be declared the incarnate of the Pharoah, a boxing god on earth...

I am only teasing my friends across the pond...I do not need a straightener on the cobbles.

Comment

Ward hasn't lost a fight since he was 12 years old. He's a fighter at the highest level, he's not scared of anyone. He's moving up to 175 to land a fight with Kovalev and prove he's the best. The fight will eventually happen.

Comment

Comment

How unfortunate that you guys will never get over the Froch loss. It's getting real sad.
          You dudes haven't gotten over Meldrick Taylor getting knocked out in the final round vs Chavez. Let's not also forget the pain you guys felt when a slapper like Calzaghe beat Jones & Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            You dudes haven't gotten over Meldrick Taylor getting knocked out in the final round vs Chavez. Let's not also forget the pain you guys felt when a slapper like Calzaghe beat Jones & Hopkins.
            Do I even need to list the times American blacks have beaten Mexicans and Mex-Americans? The same fights you're still salty about. Great job making it about race though, typical of you. Viva Mexico doe.

Comment

Do I even need to list the times American blacks have beaten Mexicans and Mex-Americans? The same fights you're still salty about. Great job making it about race though, typical of you. Viva Mexico doe.
              Tell me more about Rafael Marquez vs the undefeated Tim Austin.

Comment

I could give a **** how many have won/lost. Salty n Viva Mexico? Didn't you accuse me of being pro white the other day? Make up your mind dude.

If I was Viva Mexico, I wouldn't be cheering for Khan against a Mexican in Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  I could give a **** how many have won/lost. Salty n Viva Mexico? Didn't you accuse me of being pro white the other day? Make up your mind dude.

If I was Viva Mexico, I wouldn't be cheering for Khan against a Mexican in Canelo.
                  Yeah, I accused you of what you are. A Tio-Tom.

You don't even defend your own fighters and you make it a point to trash every single fighter's race aside from Europeans and Russians. Literally the definition of a Tio-Tom. I bet you think you're actually "one of them".

Keep up with that insecurity around blacks though. I guess it's working out for you, online at least.

Comment

You don't even defend your own fighters and you make it a point to trash every single fighter's race aside from Europeans and Russians. Literally the definition of a Tio-Tom. I bet you think you're actually "one of them".

Keep up with that insecurity around blacks though. I guess it's working out for you, online at least.
                    Didn't you read where I put Calzaghe the slapper on my first comment? He's not American is he? I lean towards boxers that actually put in work. Right now it sucks to say but a lot of these Europeans and Russians are doing just that, WORK. I also give props to hard working Americans but you don't know nothing about that do you?

Did it ever occur to you on why I don't defend my own fighters 100%? It's because I'm not a nut hugger. It's only fair I criticize my own favorites for the shit I criticize others.

Your last comment is funny. I rather associate with the smart ones that are good people than shitheads causing trouble. Just like any other race.
                    Last edited by Mr.Fantastic; 02-09-2016, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X