Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If I'm Scared of Brook, Then Why Would I Fight Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan looking at the Canelo fight like this, for
    1. Khan is getting paid, he is not going to take a high risk fight like this without getting paid.
    2. win lose, he still wins. if Khan loses, he has his out, Canelo was indeed way to big strong, he doesnt lose cause he was supposed to lose. then he can say i need to go back down at fight at 147, i tried and canelo the bigger man.
    If he wins then, his stock skyrockets, he moves back down to 147 and becomes the queen as he was before with a better credentials than now.
    win win im my opinion. garcia and degale will still viable option.

Comment

Khan speaks just like a lot of his fans

Comment

Losing to Canelo=no big deal

Losing to Brook=career ending mental breakdown

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Khan speaks just like a lot of his fans
          I swear Khan is a poster here, they post the exact same stuff he says before he says it

Comment

Because without Floyd or Manny, Alvarez is the next highest grossing PPV attraction. It's completely consistent with the money-chase Khan's been on for 3 years now. We get it.

If Brook beat you on the other hand, you'd make less for it and catch a permanent bruise to your ego.

That said I think they'll still do the fight if Khan isn't just trying to cash out with this. I'm still not entirely convinced he isn't just trying to make his best payday and walk though.

Hopefully not. Garcia rematch, Maidana rematch (if he isn't done/cashed out), and Brook are all great match ups for Khan.

Comment

khan is on a mission to be a record breaker he will go up to 160 after this win or lose and challenge GGG then onto kovalev in 2017 then back down to 147 to fight brook he wants to be the first guy to get knocked out in 6 different weight classes

Comment

He's not fooling anyone with that.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom.. View Post
                  Losing to Canelo=no big deal

Losing to Brook=career ending mental breakdown
                  Yep.......

Comment

Khan has no fear of brook he wants a bigger challenge in canelo

Comment

Originally posted by emre belozoglu View Post
                      Khan has no fear of brook he wants a bigger challenge in canelo
                      No he wants an excuse for the next time he does his little dance in the ring

Comment

Working...
                      X