Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman Is Such a Freaking BETA!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kellerman with his Slow Generic Questions, I like him as a Color Commentator but don't care for his Post Fight Interviews at all, he basically ask questions that guides the fighters to a Answer

Comment

He also has someone in his ear...who knows what the **** they tell him to do in those situations...

Comment

Kellerman has always been a shit post-fight interviewer. Too in love with the sound of his own voice to really be interested in what someone else is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Kellerman with his Slow Generic Questions, I like him as a Color Commentator but don't care for his Post Fight Interviews at all, he basically ask questions that guides the fighters to a Answer
          i mean if he's gonna continuously suck balls at post fight interviews,

you might as well go the generic route in post fight interviews and use your typical generic hot white woman.

go get michelle beadle to do post fight interview.

larry merchant should just load up on HGH and do interviews until he croaks. he's just inherently better than max.

Comment

Agreed, I can't stand him either. Also the fact that he tried to make Kovalev feel shameful for his comments about wanting to drag it out and punish Pascal further.

Kovalev was hilarious during the interview

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              i mean if he's gonna continuously suck balls at post fight interviews,

you might as well go the generic route in post fight interviews and use your typical generic hot white woman.

go get michelle beadle to do post fight interview.

larry merchant should just load up on HGH and do interviews until he croaks. he's just inherently better than max.
              well which do you want? Cause those are definitely not the same lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                well which do you want? Cause those are definitely not the same lol.
                so you wouldnt bang her out?

Comment

Lol.........

Comment

HBO execs gunned down Kellerman about his position when he questioned Pac in the post ring against Floyd. Then a week later he changes his skeptical tone and rides the HBO / Hauser card. Ever since he hasn't been the Kellerman. He's now totally tamed and scripted. He wasn't even himself when Stevenson walked in. Look at Kellerman's face when Kovalev called Stevenson a chicken and quacked like a duck. Kellerman wasn't feeling that because he knows the real politics why they can't fight. He must hate his job now, but bills pay his lux home innit.

Comment

Watching it on boxnation you can see him doing the 'cut the feed' sign, he was asking to be saved lol.

He is a terrible broadcaster and his knowledge is not that impressive.

Comment

Working...
                      X