No announcement yet.

After watching Mares and Rigondeax's last few fights I'm convinced that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After watching Mares and Rigondeax's last few fights I'm convinced that

they pose no threat to Nonito Donaire. They are not strong enough nor talented enough to beat Donaire. Donaire would brutalitze Santa Cruz too.

Donaire is on top of his game right now, and only a Russell, John, Gamboa, or Salido will give Donaire a fight under 130.

typical floyd stan excuse. LOL

Tell floyd to stop- mending his broken heart and fight

Comment

I agree.

Donaire needs to fight Mares and Rigondeaux next year then make his way to 126.

Comment

I think mares will actually give Donaire a fight. other than him. Nobody ****s with Donaire at 122. He is a class above the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          they pose no threat to Nonito Donaire. They are not strong enough nor talented enough to beat Donaire. Donaire would brutalitze Santa Cruz too.

Donaire is on top of his game right now, and only a Russell, John, Gamboa, or Salido will give Donaire a fight under 130.
          Russell and Gamboa are also small fighters, and Russell is still a prospect. John probably wouldn't leave his home country to make the fight happen. Salido would have to beat Garcia to get a fight with Donaire.

Comment

I forgot to mention Garcia. Garcia would be tough for Donaire also.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
              typical floyd stan excuse. LOL

Tell floyd to stop- mending his broken heart and fight
              He can't get Floyd out of his mindx lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                I forgot to mention Garcia. Garcia would be tough for Donaire also.
                Garcia and Donaire won't fight for obvious reasons, but I believe if Mikey beats Salido then Arum lines Salida up for Donaire.

Most likely for a vacant strap.

Comment

Mares fought the right fight against Moreno. Beating Donaire is another animal.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I agree.

Donaire needs to fight Mares and Rigondeaux next year then make his way to 126.
                    But you will not have a problem with Donaire vs Chris John in Madison Square Garden in March 2013??

Comment

Working...
                    X