No announcement yet.

Hearn wants Joshua vs Klitchko if Fury gets stripped for PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by artofpugilism View Post
    Stfu your bumboy joshua will go nowhere near klit, he will roll over bums for as long as he can. You are beyond belief, you just listen to the hype instead of watching and learning where fighters need to develop and making up your own opinion,. You r one dumb f***. Not even worth arguing with. Your basically sayimg a young strong fighter beats an older past his prime fighter because of youth and strength take your tongue out of joshuas a******e for one minute and think about it. Why is it so inconceivable that vlad could control the fight vs joshua?? Whos joshua fought?? What has he shown besides power?? What happens when he gets hit back?? These are all unknowns yet you choose to back an unproven fighter to beat one of the most dominant hw champs in recent history, past his best or not, i think i know who the naive idiot is here....
    He's a casual.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
      No, genius, you said you never rated Klitschko based on having beaten nobody, yet you're all over Joshua's nuts like a rabid squirrel. That's what I was responding to.

Obviously if they fight now Wlad's age has to be taken into account.
      I'm not at all...I've never rated klitchcko and as I said if lennox Lewis was around at the time of wladimers reign lewis would have beaten him like he did with his bigger brother...this I have no doubt ...as for joshua who knows how far he will go in terms of longevity and beating everybody....but he's certainly not a spoiler and one punch and grab fighter like klitchcko and 17 fights into his career he's not being knocked out by Corrie sanders and lamon Brewster ....I admire klitchcko for his reign and the way he has carried himself but In terms of style and boxing abilty I've never been a big fan and he was good champion in a era of very poor heavyweights...ugly style and I hope this clears it up

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        He's a casual.
        Where's fury ?

Comment

Working...
        X