Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Fighters Would Have Never Been Champions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I honestly don't mind the extra divisions, as long as the best in e division fight each other, which rarely happens...

Some guys can go up in weight, and some are perfectly designed for one weoght class..

Hagler is great at middleweight, but any higher and he would suffer..

HAtton was dominate at 140, at 147 he is nothing

I think tsyzu would be the same way,, he would have gotten wrecked by shane, Oscar, tito, Ike, vernon at welter

Juan diaz--- great at 135, nothing at 140..

Which is why i give such props to guys that can go up in weight because it's such a difficult task
    Oh there's no doubt about that.

I really admire Henry Armstrong for going up with there were only eight classes.

I have to give Roberto Duran a lot of credit, too. Going from lightweight to middleweight is no easy task.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
      There are some ******ed MF's in this thread that dksa the history of the sport......they just post off blind hate and emotion. Like a thread full of illogical females.
      Maybe you should enlighten them with your knowledge. I'm not being sarcastic either. I'm sure you know plenty. If anything, this forum should be about learning more about the sport. Break it down for us.

Comment

• If the WBO belt didn't exist, Saunders would be forced to fight Golovkin if he wanted to get anywhere. If the WBA had one title, Jacobs would have to fight him as well.

I'm not saying these guys necessarily wouldn't be champions ever, but I'm betting they wouldn't be today if there were one champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
          Chris algieri
          Joe calzaghe
          Amir Khan
          Adrien broner
          Paul malignaggi
          Milton mccrory
          Tony tucker
          Arthur Abraham
          Peter quiilen
          Riddick bowe
          There's loads more
          I disagree about Calzaghe.

the rest of the list is okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Æthelstan View Post
            I disagree about Calzaghe.

the rest of the list is okay.
            Yes. I'm very sure Calzaghe would have been a world champion.

Comment

• I say Paulie Malignaggi would have never won a title, without question.

Comment

Working...
              X