To believers and non-believers...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    as much as I beleive in God this ^^^ here is straight up BS

God doesn't delay anything or reveal anything to anyone, if you truly have faith in God you shouldn't be afraid of anything or beleive another human being that says the end is coming
    It's ok bro I understand and I respect everyone who thinks the same too, they don't have to believe anything I say. I know it sounds very fanatical...and though I believe in God and try to stay within him, lots of my friends and relatives don't.

Comment

Shake my ****ing head.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        Thanks bud, is a bit hard to explain and mostly no one will believe it because of what it is but, there has been this preacher of God, who has been serving him for more than 50 years and his main message was always "Search for God, Lord is coming, Christ redeems" and he was someone who never strayed from the faith and you could say he was a true man of God and deep down if you really knew him.

For the past 5 years God has revealed to some people around the world he's bringing judgement to P.R because P.R used to be a very christian country and used to follow him and etc, all the people that has been revealed this, confirmed that God delayed his judgement because of this one man praying and begging the lord to spare everyone in this place, but that everything will come to fruition once he died.

He died today from a massive heart attack, this was him;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiye_%C3%81vila

TL;DR --- God told a lot of ppl he was gonna bring judgement to P.R, didnt do it because of one faithful servant and that he will bring it when he dies, and he died today.

I know this all sounds incredible, but as a believer and someone who has experienced certain things, I know it will happen.

red k given.

Comment

It's ok bro I understand and I respect everyone who thinks the same too, they don't have to believe anything I say. I know it sounds very fanatical...and though I believe in God and try to stay within him, lots of my friends and relatives don't.
          I was ready to call my father in PR and tell him to look for cover

all I'm saying is when you have true beleive and faith in God the word fear shouldn't be part of your vocabulary

Comment

bump.....lol where is the ts?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              as much as I beleive in God this ^^^ here is straight up BS

God doesn't delay anything or reveal anything to anyone, if you truly have faith in God you shouldn't be afraid of anything or beleive another human being that says the end is coming
              According to the bible you are wrong though. God has delayed destruction for the sake of certain fateful men and women. And he has revealed things to others. Like the prophet Isiah and Daniel.

Comment

so did like nothing happen yeah?

the christian god isn't real, get over it.

Comment

I think that a disaster is always around the corner. What if a tsunami happens within a few months? It may be a sign that you guys best get beliebing.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Margarito is coming to PR?
                    Green

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Let me be the first to say that it'd suck balls if you died, Windir. Not many other people on this site share my love of grind.

What's coming to P.R, though? Besides AIDS?
                    Green

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    What's P.R. taking a knee to this time?
                    Green

EDIT: I ran out of green, but I will come back and get you guys after this 24hr period is up.
                    Last edited by Fistic; 07-07-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Thanks bud, is a bit hard to explain and mostly no one will believe it because of what it is but, there has been this preacher of God, who has been serving him for more than 50 years and his main message was always "Search for God, Lord is coming, Christ redeems" and he was someone who never strayed from the faith and you could say he was a true man of God and deep down if you really knew him.

For the past 5 years God has revealed to some people around the world he's bringing judgement to P.R because P.R used to be a very christian country and used to follow him and etc, all the people that has been revealed this, confirmed that God delayed his judgement because of this one man praying and begging the lord to spare everyone in this place, but that everything will come to fruition once he died.

He died today from a massive heart attack, this was him;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yiye_%C3%81vila

TL;DR --- God told a lot of ppl he was gonna bring judgement to P.R, didnt do it because of one faithful servant and that he will bring it when he dies, and he died today.

I know this all sounds incredible, but as a believer and someone who has experienced certain things, I know it will happen.
                      Tell your preacher that the Anti-Christ is located in Chicago, Illinois, near the Milwaukee Ave. and California Ave. intersection--on Lyndale St. Tell him to look for the house on the left hand side, with the Marine Corps flag out in front. Tell him to come here between 1am-5am. It's the basement apartment. Tell him to knock twice, wait 3 seconds, and knock once more. I have something that I want to show him.

P.S. Tell him to bring a bible and a crucifix.

Comment

Working...
                      X