Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Wants Floyd-Marquez, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddamnit! I just don't give a **** about Floyd any more. Either do something in boxing ie fight, or just **** off. I'm sick of this soap opera bull****. Announce a ****ing fight or piss off on retirement again.

This is the most ridiculous saga I can remember. Inactivity, retirements, biggest fight of this generation, richest fight ever maybe, spiteful, disgraceful promoters, egos, crappy fights, fake announcements, long drawn out crap that always ends up in massive anticlimaxes....it's absolutely pathetic.

I can't wait until these pricks are retired and this group of blowhard egomaniacs are not screwing the public and boxing fans over.

In any other era, in the entire history of boxing, this fight would have been done and dusted years and years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      Goddamnit! I just don't give a **** about Floyd any more. Either do something in boxing ie fight, or just **** off. I'm sick of this soap opera bull****. Announce a ****ing fight or piss off on retirement again.

This is the most ridiculous saga I can remember. Inactivity, retirements, biggest fight of this generation, richest fight ever maybe, spiteful, disgraceful promoters, egos, crappy fights, fake announcements, long drawn out crap that always ends up in massive anticlimaxes....it's absolutely pathetic.

I can't wait until these pricks are retired and this group of blowhard egomaniacs are not screwing the public and boxing fans over.

In any other era, in the entire history of boxing, this fight would have been done and dusted years and years ago.
      Quoted for truth but as what Joe Pesci would say, "it is, what it is".

Comment

Goddamnit! I just don't give a **** about Floyd any more. Either do something in boxing ie fight, or just **** off. I'm sick of this soap opera bull****. Announce a ****ing fight or piss off on retirement again.

Goodpost...I feel the same way.

Comment

Comment

The talent pool currently ain't all that or at least it doesn't compare to the past eras, so I'd really hate to see a fighter with an all around skill set go and I'm equally as annoyed as you are. To me, his next opponent is obviously gonna be Robert Guerrero, I'm 99% certain.

Comment

• If Mayweather - Pac happens now, its a travesty in terms of when they fought. It's almost meaningless now. This fight should have happened 3 years ago man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                If Mayweather - Pac happens now, its a travesty in terms of when they fought. It's almost meaningless now. This fight should have happened 3 years ago man.
                it wouldve been a travesty had they fought three years ago.some of you people no crap about boxing.pacquiao was never on mayweathers level.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                  Nobody wants to see Floyd MaRQUEZ 2
                  That's a hell of a paradox if you ever saw one.

Marquez is coming off the most spectacular win of his entire career AT welterweight no less, and folks still don't believe he has a shot at ever beating Floyd at that weight. Some believe he blew his whole wad on Pacquiao with that performance.

The majority of the boxing public don't give Marquez a chance at retaining the welterweight title against Floyd, but a good group of Marquez fans and some casual observers think Marquez can give Floyd a good run for his money if not actually beat him right now.

Marquez's stock went through the roof and he stands to make a decent chunk of change against some of the top welters right now. It's just that Floyd is in a different league of his own there against any opponent.

Comment

Good post. Real boxing fans are no longer thinking about Pu55y Floydweather and Poochiao anymore. Last entertaining fight I remember watching was between Usmanee vs Barthelemy. The ship has sailed. Floydweather just let the biggest fight of the century slipped through his fingers. Nelson Mandela was very disappointed.

You need to move on uncle Roger.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                      lolz this is just crazy, although I want to see it, Marquez deserve to have his second crack vs floyd at the same time pbf should be looking for greater challenges out their instead of picking on the small guys...
                      why did pac pick on small guys(pac was 147 vs jmm, pbf was only 146 vs jmm)? why didn't he fight greater challenges? why did he drag a 40yr old lw up to ww? how come he didn't fight martinez? how come when martinez was calling pac's b**** card, pac, right on cue, hid behind a catchweight and his management? i mean he's so great right? he fought margarito above 147, why not martinez? answer those questions, please.

Comment

Working...
                      X