No announcement yet.

Ever try watermelon vodka?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever try watermelon vodka?

Not sure if this is legit or not but holy hell did they video have me rolling at 2:40am

thats an amazing idea, they should copyright that.

Comment

Vodka-soaked fruit...hmm never heard of that before.

Comment

I've tried vodka gummy bears, fuckin bangin.

Takes 2 days to make em and all you do is put em in a glass cup and pour enough till it covers em.

Comment

I like how the guy was hmmmm thats a nice deep hole

Comment

Originally posted by Madridista View Post
            I've tried vodka gummy bears, fuckin bangin.

Takes 2 days to make em and all you do is put em in a glass cup and pour enough till it covers em.
            I had a drink last night called a Gummy Bear...it was good, but weak, and way too sweet.

Comment

Watermelon Vodka tastes good, but it's all just a marketing ploy to get black people to drink more Vodka.

Racist ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                I had a drink last night called a Gummy Bear...it was good, but weak, and way too sweet.
                I was making sweet drinks for last 2 days.

1 and half shot of bacardi dragon berry, 3 shot worth of jose cuervo strawberry and lime margarita mix and 1/4 of a lime squeezd into a mixer.

Wasn't very strong, but all the bitches loved it and thought i was some kinda pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Madridista View Post
                  I was making sweet drinks for last 2 days.

1 and half shot of bacardi dragon berry, 3 shot worth of jose cuervo strawberry and lime margarita mix and 1/4 of a lime squeezd into a mixer.

Wasn't very strong, but all the bitches loved it and thought i was some kinda pro.
                  As long as the bitches love it, that's all that matters. The weaker, the better too, so it creeps up on them.

Comment

Been doing this with rum for a long time. Best when put in the icebox.

Comment

Working...
                    X