Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulation Lakers, NBA 2010 Champions!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive read theyre asking for the 4th and 5th placer ( of the FIBA Asia qualifying) to be included in another qualifying tournament that will feature same ranked countries (from other qualifiers). This tournament would allot 4 slots to qualify for the FIBA Worlds. I understand this is not yet approved but just a proposal.

Comment

• uu nga.theywill be choosing 1 wildcard from the remaining 4 losing teams daw , pero am not sure how they'll gonna do it.gusto ko din makita locals playing w/ team usa to guage basketball natin sa pinas. ..lol..it will be lebron james vs james yap.LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Counter Puncher View Post
        Ayaw gad padi. Sakto na to na ginliwanan mo it title ng thread.

What really pissed me off is Yeng Guia(go) did not let Japeth play. he played better than ******* Kerby in all the games that RP played in Tianjin and in Jones Cup. Maybe Guaiao is sucking Kerby's eggs at night!

If Alapag, Williams and Caguioa were there, it may have made a difference. Santos, Jayjay, Kerby did not really matter at all in this pathetic journey, while the others showed they should retire at least from int'l basketball. We should pass on the cudgels to the young ones and prepare them for four years, not four weeks for pete's sake! Let Japeth, Gabe, Dillinger, Baguio stay there as the "veterans", and mix them with the best of Smart Gilas and other tall and athletic young bloods who can shoot and rebound. If we do not change the formula - we cannot change the results - ever!

Now, somebody pls verify if the wildcard stuff is true.That if we beat Qatar and Korea/Lebanon for 5th place, we enter a wildcard tourney with the other FIBA zone wildcard entrants. You might say if we didnt win in Asia, then how could we win vs other zones? I'd say we got a chance coz we have time to prepare and change our line up (and coach) before that. who knows?
        Loke la padi.

Yes, I hope that serbian (or croatian?) coach toroman will work wonders with that smart gilas team. I don't think those players you mentioned can be mixed with them be cause they are under two conflicting organizations.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Loke la padi.

Yes, I hope that serbian (or croatian?) coach toroman will work wonders with that smart gilas team. I don't think those players you mentioned can be mixed with them be cause they are under two conflicting organizations.
          That's another issue to be resolved. If we are to be a basketball power again at least in Asia, we have to UNITE. No more conflicting organizations, Bitayin na yang nga nanggugulo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa Ace View Post
            Ive read theyre asking for the 4th and 5th placer ( of the FIBA Asia qualifying) to be included in another qualifying tournament that will feature same ranked countries (from other qualifiers). This tournament would allot 4 slots to qualify for the FIBA Worlds. I understand this is not yet approved but just a proposal.
            I believe they did that for the last Olympics. They might do it again for the World championships. i hope...:smileysex

Comment

• smart gilas is the best system to follow. hindi pwedeng huuhugot lanbg tayo ng players tpos aaasa na mananalo. dapat non-stop training tayo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa Ace View Post
                Ive read theyre asking for the 4th and 5th placer ( of the FIBA Asia qualifying) to be included in another qualifying tournament that will feature same ranked countries (from other qualifiers). This tournament would allot 4 slots to qualify for the FIBA Worlds. I understand this is not yet approved but just a proposal.
                It doesn't matter na guys whether there will be a wildcard or not. Tinatambakan na tayo ng Qatar 3rd Q pa lang.

Comment

• You can kiss our FIBA hopes goodbye. Wildcard included! Qatar exposes lame RP squad 83-65! Uwian na!

Comment

• Damn, what happend? Didnt knew may schedule pala this afternoon. Di ba nilalampaso na natin mga Qataris dati. Wala olats na talaga

Comment

• daig pa tayo ng taiwan going to face the quataris for fifth place ...

tsk tsk better cheer for smart gilas to develope fast!!

Comment

Working...
                      X