Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Knocks Bundu Out Cold in Six, in Line For Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I seriously doubt that Kell Brook will ever fight at welterweight again.

Looking at the IBF ratings at 147 it looks like Ponomarev, Jeff Horn, and Lamont Peterson are the highest ranked fighters besides Spence. He could be fighting one of them for the vacant title.
    Somebody want his #1 spot

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      That's what I'm sayin. Get that Jefferson look:

George The Hitman Jefferson was no joke

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        He should shave the top and leave the back

There was a Cuban HW named Jose Luis Gonzalez in the early 2000s.. Check him out lol
        The guy Riddick Bowe threw the rocks glass at~

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Ponomarev is not a bum but he's got no shot with Spence. He's only 23 though so not a big deal if he takes his time.

I'd be ok with Spence - Peterson.

Can't say I know much about Jeff Horn.
          Jeff Horn is an undefeated Australian who fought in the Olympics for them. Beat Randall Bailey in his last fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            The guy Riddick Bowe threw the rocks glass at~

Remember his hair?

That was Black Samurai ****

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
              Somebody want his #1 spot

After his fight against Crawford, Dulorme and #1 should never be put in the same sentence

Comment

• Spence is a problem for anyone at 147 he has some serious physical advantages and his offense is something special because dude throws with bad intentions. He might want to learn to change up the power behind each punch rather than going full out every punch to make it more difficult to defend, but I would rather have that issue because dialing something back a bit is something he will pick up on if he really works on his craft.

He could probably be had by the taller rangy guys at 154 as he currently, who will be like **** engaging that guy and will make it very hard for Spence to get in range.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Remember his hair?

That was Black Samurai ****
                  He was like Tong Po from Kickboxer lol

Comment

• Because you say so?[/QUOTE]

Just saying what I believe. If I'm wrong and he comes back to 147 I'll admit I was wrong, pretty simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                      great excuse to duck a guy your own size who would knock you the fcuk out!!! Typical brit fan boy!
                      176lbs 30 days weigh-in...
                      No, Brook is much bigger than Spence but like I said he has took the hardest fight available hopefully one of your Yanks like Thurman or the Puerto Rican Garcia will have the balls to fight him for the likely vacated IBF title but I wouldn't really think they'd be up for it...
                      Porter on the other hand I'm sure he'd be more than up for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X