Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "One Time" Thurman vs "Showtime" Porter Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Thurman wins by KO. I can't stand Porters garbage style. I'd rather watch Thurman "run" than Porter swarming and smothering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      I hope Thurman wins by KO. I can't stand Porters garbage style. I'd rather watch Thurman "run" than Porter swarming and smothering.
      Bro your sig just made me crack tf up here at work. I was scrolling down and Manny body just popped up out of nowhere lmao good stuff man.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
        Bro your sig just made me crack tf up here at work. I was scrolling down and Manny body just popped up out of nowhere lmao good stuff man.
        That #48 sleeper is a sig keeper.

Comment

• David Benavidez is a beast, can't believe his fight wasn't televised

Comment

• what time is this starting (GMT) ?

Comment

• Here's that premature stoppage everybody was talking about

Comment

• Super hyped for this fight... I honestly think we are gonna get a classic.. I like thurman by stoppage, I think he catches Porter coming in late in the fight.. Going to be a war..

Broner came really close to stopping Porter in the last round,, I think thurman will be able to do it tonight..

For Porter to win, he needs to attack the body, and do what Hatton did to tszyu

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  what time is this starting (GMT) ?
                  In 10 mins from this post

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                    In 10 mins from this post
                    the main event?

Comment

• Really? Broner came really close to stopping Porter? It was a knockdown, Porter got back up, wasnt wobbles or hurt at all and won the rest of the round.
                      Thurman on the other hand, who was a 20-1 favorite going in almost got stopped from a body shot literally ran the last minute of the round throwing 0 punches and pain faces

Comment

Working...
                      X