Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can PED-dirty Blood Samples from 2012 by Used to Punish the PED user Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can PED-dirty Blood Samples from 2012 by Used to Punish the PED user Today?

This is just a hypothetical question. It is not about a specific fighter in particular.

Let's say that a fighter cheated in 2012 by taking PEDs but for some reason got away with it. If he gets found out today, could he still be banned or fined?

Note: I'm using the year 2012 because it is 3 years. It is a good round number.

Yes, absolutely, this is why samples are frozen so they can be tested again if a new test comes up.

Not sure if boxing does it though as no commissions are ones up to the WADA code so they all have their own rules and processes.

Comment

It depends on how long they would keep something like that really, but as long as they haven't destroyed it they can test it.

Now the question would be how long they would keep something like that just because, I am sure they would keep it for a while and bake that into their cost but they do not have unlimited space to keep things forever.

Comment

This is boxing brah. Ped-Dirty blood samples from yesterday won't lead to any punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bald Shavers View Post
          This is just a hypothetical question. It is not about a specific fighter in particular.

Let's say that a fighter cheated in 2012 by taking PEDs but for some reason got away with it. If he gets found out today, could he still be banned or fined?

If a fighter was caught in 2012, he would have been punished in 2012. There is no uniform punishment for PED use because there is no national boxing commission. Each state commission uses its own judgement in punishing illegal drug users. For example, the NSAC fined JCC Jr. $100,000 and suspended him for nine months for using marijuana. On the other hand, the Texas Commission didn't even bother to test him after a fight in Texas. Also, Texas issued a license to Margarito even though he was still under suspension in California for trying to cheat against Mosley.

Comment

They threw his samples away

He paid them

Comment

Give an example so the topic can be dealt with appropriately and not by conjecture.

In essence, (1. no one should participate in a loaded question, that may NOT be based on facts. (2. You can't use the generalized statements\responses returned here to prove your assumed point since you're not being specific.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

He paid them
                I know you couldn't be talking about Pacquaio since Pac refused to take a drug test in 2012.. There is no evidence that anyone else cheated in 2012. The repetitive nonsense of the know-nothings on this site is not evidence of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

He paid them
                  This is a very intriguing claim, sir.

Who's PED-tainted blood samples did they throw away?

Who paid them to do so?

Are you talking about a tennis player? Please enlighten me as to who this tennis player could be.

Thanks.

Comment

This is a very intriguing claim, sir.

Who's PED-tainted blood samples did they throw away?

Who paid them to do so?

Are you talking about a tennis player? Please enlighten me as to who this tennis player could be.

Thanks.
                    Let me to bring you up to speed, you're new here.

Floyd Gayweather in 2012 tested postive 3 times, he paid USADA to cover up the test those 3 times.

Frequently asked questions

How do we know this? Well, we don't have any factual evidence, it's just something that we had a vision of.

Was it on any major news websites? No, see Al Gaymon had paid ESPN, BoxingScene, Floyd Hype not to publish the information.

Why would Floyd use PEDS? Floyd Gayweather is afraid to fight Pacquiao cleanly so he is using dirty guys like Ariza and Memo to help him out.

Why would Ariza do such thing? Ariza was once a clean wholesome guy until he joined Gayweather, in which Gayweather has talked him into doing such things.

Comment

Working...
                    X