Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd "retire" in 2007 because he was shook by the 147 division heating up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Yawn. If you say so.
    Big D is yawning too much tonight ..... must be passed his bed time ..... nighty night. Pleasant dreams about your hero.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Who cares! Lately on this forum every boxer is afraid or ducking another fighter. SMH!

Ure so right man it's jus funny that whenever a fight doesn't fight whoever one wants them to fight he's ducking,seriously though who the F*** was Paul Williams in 2007 sometimes ppl jus talk for the sake of talking

Comment

• Floyd needs a night light to sleep, I'm not surprised he's scared.

Comment

• Did Pacquiao avoid taking random tests to avoid losing to Floyd and testing positive at the same time?

Comment

• Originally posted by movement View Post
            Did Pacquiao avoid taking random tests to avoid losing to Floyd and testing positive at the same time?
            Who knows but he's said he'd take me for the last few years so,what's the hold up? Oh yeah, gotta leave uncle Bob,join TMT,fight a couple fights for Mayweather promotions, be the best man at Floyd's wedding,wash his cars,take his hoes shopping,clean the pool, etc...etc..... Every time one hurdle seems cleared LiL Floyd just comes up with one even more ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Freedom~
              I swear this happen a couple of months ago???

Comment

• Originally posted by meme_man View Post
                I swear this happen a couple of months ago???
                Yes, but recently Floyd's been proving his critics right by avoiding Amir Khan and making new excuses to not fight Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

• Poll settles it the numbers don't lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckykb8 View Post
                    Ure so right man it's jus funny that whenever a fight doesn't fight whoever one wants them to fight he's ducking,seriously though who the F*** was Paul Williams in 2007 sometimes ppl jus talk for the sake of talking
                    Um Paul Williams was a fellow welter champ with a win over margarito in 2007..

Are you one of those stupid fans that don't want to see Titlists fight to see who is the real champ of the division..

Were you even watching boxing in 2007.. I doubt it by your ******ed post
                    Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 12-18-2014, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by titanium View Post
                      poll settles it the numbers don't lie.
                      this ^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X