No announcement yet.

"You wouldn't say that to a person's face."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
    i used to think anorak was an *******, it took me a while to pick up on his sarcasm and sense of humor
    Anorak is a ****. Which is just one reason why I want to **** him so badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Whenever youre in vegas homey.
      Haven't been to Vegas yet but it's on the list for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        a bus driver, you must have worked very hard to secure that prestigious position. Do you come home to your children and tell them that you are a banker or something so that they will be proud of you...........Rockin'
        I may only be a poor old bus driver, but I'll be your hardest test since you fought Al Rabbi - 'Bradford's best cabbie'

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Yeah I used to think you were just another british hater but your actually pretty funny and have a good sense of humor.
          Nice one man. 90% of those other Green Teefs give me a bad name.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Nice one man. 90% of those other Green Teefs give me a bad name.
            Anytime buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Anorak is a ****.
              That would make Rockin' a dick.
              No?

Comment

People take the internet way too seriously. No one can take a lumping joke.

And I don't think I've ever said anything online that I wouldn't say in person.

Comment

Well, this is all good and well. But we don't wanna reduce the entire Boxingscene experience to " this is all just fun games and not serious". Otherwise what's the point.

You've got to take this serious up to a certain level. You gotta wanna kick ass and win debates and let the other guy know that you're better then him in grammar and life in general. Effective Ad-hominems. Break up a long winded post into several pieces the way Squealpiggy does and respond to every fallacy point by point. And use every Forum tool available to you, whether it's Red K'ing him to piss him off or putting him on ignore to keep him from posting on your thread and force him to create a thread topic about you in desperation. It's Art of forum war.

In between all that is the occasional ego stroking about your 10k post count, as if you've just become a 6-division World Champion or broken Marciano's record and gotten to 50-0 or something.

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
                    We'd go to a boxing event and talk about the fights and the lames on BS. That's what me and Chief do. Haha
                    YezZiiirrrrr. Thats how it goes down, unless Im at the gym with this dude, then my ass is too far outta breath, and my gotdamn arms are too ****in weak to hold a decent conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      YezZiiirrrrr. Thats how it goes down, unless Im at the gym with this dude, then my ass is too far outta breath, and my gotdamn arms are too ****in weak to hold a decent conversation.
                      We do that shyt in real life. No breaking keyboards in anger and heading to Walmart for another for us!:sarcastic:

Comment

Working...
                      X