No announcement yet.

Ward and Froch should be consider top 5 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    Yeah, I mean Froch gets dropped all the time by guys like Bergman, Millett, walks backwards with his hands straight down to get dropped by Tszyu and Cory Spinks; he's never been wobbled all over the ring by a Baldomir much less lost to one.

Froch is just the sort of mentally tough fighter Judah has almost never been able to deal with.

So, again, if Judah is what you mean by 'skill,' define skill.
    LOL

Yeah.

'Skill.'
    Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

For f***'s sake, people don't get it at all with Judah.
    Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
    Lol @ Judah at his best is better than Froch.
    Judah was better at doing flashy moves, was blessed with more speed and one punch pop, and was WAY better at getting beat.

he's the type of person that believes stephon marbury is better than john stockton because stephon has better cross over dribbles than stockton.

he's that type.

& yall know what i mean.

Comment

What do you mean by skill? Define it. It's not a common sense thing at all. There are people who think speed is a skill for instance. It's not. I'm curious how you're using it. Bute would be assumed as more skilled before last Saturday by some but Froch outboxed as much as outpunched him. How?
      Yeah, I mean Froch gets dropped all the time by guys like Bergman, Millett, walks backwards with his hands straight down to get dropped by Tszyu and Cory Spinks; he's never been wobbled all over the ring by a Baldomir much less lost to one.

Froch is just the sort of mentally tough fighter Judah has almost never been able to deal with.

So, again, if Judah is what you mean by 'skill,' define skill.
      LOL

Yeah.

'Skill.'
      Judah was better at doing flashy moves, was blessed with more speed and one punch pop, and was WAY better at getting beat.

Comment

both guys deserve big respect and should both be in the top 10

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          Their resumes are incredible specialy Froch's, whos being fighting on the road, like crazy. They have fought, the best guys in their division for 3 years now!

They deserve to get praise, they put Pacquiao and Mayweather to shame in that sense!!

Are You serious?Froch beat a fighter who i and many others said for years that he was overrated and never fought anybody.Froch also lost to Kessler,and as far as Dirrel,I don`t care what the judges say and i don`t care if Froch fans want to be delusional,Froch clearly lost to Dirrel.

And Ward and Froch has not accomplished anywhere near what Floyd ,Pacquiao,Juan Manuel Marquez,Hopkins and even Chad Dawson has accomplished.How are you gonna just bypass fighters with way better resumes and put Ward and Froch in front of them?

It seems like anytime somebody gets a couple of decent wins people are ready to crown the boxer p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
            both guys deserve big respect and should both be in the top 10
            Froch don`t belong in no top ten in my opinion.His win over Dirrel is highly questionable,he lost to Kessler,he beat a old weight drained past his prime Glen Johnson,an overrated Arthur Abraham and an overrated Bute who never beat anybody.

Comment

ward can't be #1 until he fights more on the road. froch is not top 5.

Comment

If Carl Froch is in the top 10 does that put Kessler in the top 10 too? Because I saw him beat Froch with my own eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  If Carl Froch is in the top 10 does that put Kessler in the top 10 too? Because I saw him beat Froch with my own eyes.
                  So in your mind, i take it Pascal is in the top 10 then? I'm sure i saw him beat Dawson.....

Comment

I don't have Dawson in the top 10.

Comment

In my opinion, Froch would have to avenge the loss to Kessler to break the top 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X