Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make. WARNING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad to hear ,i have had people that were close to me that were affected in the same way,and its straight ass messed up,these pieces of sht have no clue the long term damage they are inflicting to innocent children,any person like that should be hung in public.Tell your wife and kids about it they will understand it is not your fault,no one should hold guilt like that.

Comment

and you are telling us, because?

No but sorry that happened to you playa

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Sad to hear ,i have had people that were close to me that were affected in the same way,and its straight ass messed up,these pieces of sht have no clue the long term damage they are inflicting to innocent children,any person like that should be hung in public.Tell your wife and kids about it they will understand it is not your fault,no one should hold guilt like that.
        Why would he tell his kids he took it up the butt by his uncle or grandpa or watever? That would bring fear into them of other men in the family.

I know a girl that basically same thing happened to her, she's a sneaking whore now she will deep throat you after the first date, tobad she only like blue eyed blonde guys and I don't fit that category...

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
          Why would he tell his kids he took it up the butt by his uncle or grandpa or watever? That would bring fear into them of other men in the family.

I know a girl that basically same thing happened to her, she's a sneaking whore now she will deep throat you after the first date, tobad she only like blue eyed blonde guys and I don't fit that category...
          i have blue eyes but im blind though

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post

If its affecting his relationship in anyway with his children it would be worth telling them,of course they would have to be of age to understand properly.

Comment

That family member must be the cherry picker hahahhahahahhahhahha

that bastard does it all the time ,once he tried to suck my balls i smashed the c.unt ahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhha

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                tell the cops about the guy who did it. sorry to hear about that man. that would be a hard thing to deal with. i went out with a girl who was molested and you could see the pain on her face. but she didnt want to seek help. we split but i feel sorry for her cuz she feels that pain everyday probably.

sorry to hear that man
                off topic, im not a mayweather fan at all, therefore i cant possibly be a *****. im closer to bein a *******

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
                  You might find it disturbing. But its serious.

Its something that marked me , and I think has made me a better person. I made my peace with it a long time ago. And I never told anybody .I dont really know why , not even my family knows. Its something that has been kept secret for over 18 years. Something that happens today very often and is when it does , it no longer surprises us.

When I hear about it happening again , specially to a young child , I ask god that he gives them the same patience and ask him that , that person can live a normal life , without any anger or grudges , and he can overcome , and later on , like myself , that person can be proud of himself. Like me , I have a family , I love my wife and daughter , I live a healthy , and for the most part comfortable life , just normal struggles and obstacles. But I cant complain about it.

I got molested by a family member back in 1990 , when I was 7 years old. By a family member. About 5-7 times , I was threatened , and it really affected me. I use to not let my dad hug me in fear that he might do the same. I use to be a very quiet and cold person...
                  roll on that **** and fuk him up now,you aint 7 years old no more,fuk him up or if you dont want to do it then pay someone to fuk him up,he might still be doing it,come on dude,you got do something about it,

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                    That family member must be the cherry picker hahahhahahahhahhahha

that bastard does it all the time ,once he tried to suck my balls i smashed the c.unt ahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhha
                    your lame imitation of tha Greatest is sad.

You suck

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
                      You might find it disturbing. But its serious.

Its something that marked me , and I think has made me a better person. I made my peace with it a long time ago. And I never told anybody .I dont really know why , not even my family knows. Its something that has been kept secret for over 18 years. Something that happens today very often and is when it does , it no longer surprises us.

When I hear about it happening again , specially to a young child , I ask god that he gives them the same patience and ask him that , that person can live a normal life , without any anger or grudges , and he can overcome , and later on , like myself , that person can be proud of himself. Like me , I have a family , I love my wife and daughter , I live a healthy , and for the most part comfortable life , just normal struggles and obstacles. But I cant complain about it.

I got molested by a family member back in 1990 , when I was 7 years old. By a family member. About 5-7 times , I was threatened , and it really affected me. I use to not let my dad hug me in fear that he might do the same. I use to be a very quiet and cold person...
                      I don't know whats more pathetic/disturbing...the fact that a family member molested you and you, as an adult now, haven't made things even by fcuking his ass up or the fact that you are putting your most intimate secrets on a website chatting forum...wow, if it's the latter, you are starved for attention which could be a direct result of a family member fondling your twig and berries as a child. Jesus dude, get it together and make things even. Go fcuk that dude up

Comment

Working...
                      X