Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exposing hypocrisy: Which is worst, a confession to cheating or an assumption/attempt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
    intent is the same but the suspect didn't get to benefit from attempting to cheat, whereas the cheater did
    thank you. As soon as it happened Tony was labelled a piece of **** and a disgrace to boxing. This was before he even had a chance to confess.

Comment

Cheating is just as wrong whether you are caught or not.

Comment

Shane Mosley- "I had no idea what I was taking or what they were giving me

Margarito - " I had no ide what they put in my gloves"

Same **** but fighter A next big fight is hyped up like crazy, while fighter B's next fight is label a disgrace/black eye to the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Cheating is just as wrong whether you are caught or not.
          Exactly

*e-daps Burner*

BTW I have no issues with Shane, but at the same time, if I'm gonna keep it one hundred...I should say **** about a Margarito return.

Also the same people who think Tony is a piece of crap are the same people who where praising Roy when he was dominating boxing (even though he tested positive for steriods).

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
            Shane Mosley- "I had no idea what I was taking or what they were giving me

Margarito - " I had no ide what they put in my gloves"

Same **** but fighter A next big fight is hyped up like crazy, while fighter B's next fight is label a disgrace/black eye to the sport of boxing.

They both cheated. I said several times that Shane should be kept out the hall for it.

Comment

Shane still admitted to his wrong doings, even if he said he did not know what it was he still admitted to taking it after he got caught up.

He did not pull a Marion Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                It is the exact same thing, just because someone gets caught before hand does not make them any better sicne the intent is the exact same~
                My point. So why is Tony's potential fight with Pac or any top guy getting ****ted on while Shane mega fight is considered the greatest thing since slice bread. Neither took full responsibility, and it can even be argued Shane's hand was forced due to the Balco **** hitting the fan and them having actually records and proof against him.

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Cheating is even worse when you don't get punished for it.
                Exactly. And what punishment did Mosley recieve for cheating?

BTW I love Shane and I have no issues with him. I just hate how people are hypocritical and are Shtting on Tony. Neither Manned up, but one is treated entirely different than the other.

Comment

Shane still admitted to his wrong doings, even if he said he did not know what it was he still admitted to taking it after he got caught up.

Plus he's going the extra mile with OST to prove he can fight clean. He just seems to be far more contrite than Tony.

Comment

Saying "I have no idea what I was taking" or "I had no idea I was doing anything wrong" isn't confessing....especially when HGH and EPO can only be giving via injections. So you mean to tell me he had no idea he was doing anything wrong, when someone can up to him with a needle and injected him with something?

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
                      Plus he's going the extra mile with OST to prove he can fight clean. He just seems to be far more contrite than Tony.
                      I agree, which is why Shane gets all the props in the world from me. My thing is this; In life everyone ****s up and makes mistakes. The hypocracy in itself is when we go outta our way to want a person punished for life because of it.

No if you want him to appologize (I'm speaking in general) cool. But Dont add extra **** like:

He should never be licensed again
                      He should never get a big pay day or be involved in a mega fight again
                      he should go to prison

and all that bull****. If you do, then keep it one hundred and treat guys like Mosley, Vargas, Vitali, Toney, Roy Jones and others the same. The latter never get that type of ****...yet Margarito does...which is something I never understood.

Comment

Working...
                      X