No announcement yet.

Hopkins: I'll create a Canadian Kelly Pavlik out of Lucian Bute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
    Here's some of Calzaghes fans, or atleast celebrities who like going to boxing matches. I believe that picture is from the BHOP fight not the Kessler one though.

I'm not sure if that's even from the Hopkins fight, doesn't say.

But I don't see Bruce Willis, Cali Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone and Simon from American Idol ALL making their way out to the United Kingdom to see the "great" Joe Calzaghe & Mikkel Kessler....

Comment

Lucian Bute would knock Hopkins the **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
        In your dreams. It takes more of a man to knock Hopkins out, Bute aint it.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
          In your dreams. It takes more of a man to knock Hopkins out, Bute aint it.
          lol you Hopkins nuthuggers are so delusional. Bute is one of the best boxers in the SMW division. He's fast, hits hard, is a southpaw, and is really skilled. What does Hopkins have in his arsenal that can defeat Bute? Absolutely nothing. This would be a win/win situation for Bute and a lose/lose situation for Hopkins.

Hopkins is 45 years old, he sucks now and can't even fight Danny Green. Hopkins is no longer a top boxer, maybe even Edison Miranda can defeat him.
          Last edited by Boxingwizard; 04-10-2010, 11:55 PM.

Comment

I'm sure you're joking. I think Hopkins at 45 could beat Bute.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsley View Post
              I'm sure you're joking. I think Hopkins at 45 could beat Bute.

Bute would knock-out Hopkins like he knocked out Librado Andrade with that body shot. I give Hopkins a 20% chance at beating Bute. Once Hopkins fights a legit contender you guy's will be surprise how much he sucks now. Hopkins is DONE as a top contender.
              Last edited by Boxingwizard; 04-11-2010, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Bute would knockout Hopkins like he knocked out Librado Andrade with that body shot. I give Hopkins a 20% chance at beating Bute. Once Hopkins fights a legit contender you guy's will be surprise how much he sucks now. Hopkins is DONE as a top contender.
                Of course Hopkins is not anywhere near what he use to be, but do you think he'd allow Bute to even land that same body punch? Hopkins would clinch his to a victory. Hopkins now>>>>Any version of Andrade. I'll make my final judgement when Bute fights someone legit.

Comment

Dawson and Hopkins opponents as of late haven't been too impressive, but they both know how to solve that.

Comment

Working...
                  X