Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in Memphis know where I can go to watch Cotto v. Clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it an insult when someone calls you by the name of your species? Is he saying that he is NOT an upright walking human?

I'd lave ta sack yaur cack but I dan't knaw what the fack a "cack" is.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMan View Post
      can you provide link with XME? forum..
      http://www.xmeforums.com/forums/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by FidgetyAcolyte View Post
        Is it an insult when someone calls you by the name of your species? Is he saying that he is NOT an upright walking human?

I'd lave ta sack yaur cack but I dan't knaw what the fack a "cack" is.
        **** in mcihael cackson's stool sample i did once it was nasty and demons came over me

yeah yeah snarfy snarf

Comment

<===3

(Please lengthen your message by at least 10 characters.)

<==================3

Comment

Originally posted by FidgetyAcolyte View Post
            <===3

(Please lengthen your message by at least 10 characters.)

<==================3
            you like foul smellin beads up tha ass

yeah yeah snarfy snarf

Comment

thanks man... dont have alertpay account.. if it was paypal i would have bought it.. anyhow am just waiting for it to show online live stream free..

Comment

I think all cable stations are having a free hbo preview weekend.

Comment

Alot of bars on Beale Street in Memphis carry the fights.....Try near the Pyramid..............

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post
                    Alot of bars on Beale Street in Memphis carry the fights.....Try near the Pyramid..............
                    That's usually PPV though. Most sports bars don't carry HBO or go out of their way to show fights, especially in Memphis (or anywhere else in TN). People go to Beale Street to party and get laid, and the area's business owners know this

And I'm pretty sure you mean "near the FedEx Forum." The Pyramid is more than a mile away from Beale Street, closer to (in fact directly overlooking) the Mississippi River. FedEx Forum is at the doorstep of Beale Street.

FidgetyAcolyte - just try a bar within a hotel, since most hotels carry HBO. You don't have to rent a room, just buy and nurse a drink for 12 rounds or less. Hotels downtown are a dime a dozen; one of them is bound to show the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X