No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute Pays No Mind, Laughs at Carl Froch's Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bute Pays No Mind, Laughs at Carl Froch's Comments

IBF super middleweight champion Carl Froch was not impressed with Lucian Bute's decision win over Denis Grachev from Saturday night. But doesn't seem to mind, or care, about Froch's opinion. The win over Grachev will set up a rematch with Froch in early 2013. Froch must surive a scheduled title defense on November 17th against Yusaf Mack.

"Even when I had the best performance of my career, Froch spoke ill of me. This is not a surprise to me. He's been talking bad about me for years," Bute said in a televised interview in Romania.

[Click Here To Read More]

but deep inside he sobs

Comment

Sorry Bute, but Froch has earned bragging rights at least until your rematch.

Comment

You would hope that this writer would at least publish Froch's comments.

Comment

Bute needs to find high pressure sparring partners for this next Froch fight 100%. He is just a sucker for the damn right hand and he has to work on that. He needs to keep his lead foot outside of Froch's lead foot in the next fight and focus on the body as well. I admit though styles make fights and it could just be that Bute's style is tailor made for Froch...I guess we will see in the rematch.

War Bute!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              You would hope that this writer would at least publish Froch's comments.
              Seriously...

Comment

Grachev was weight-drained and he beat Bute pretty easily on my scorecard. Bute has no chance unless Froch suddenly gets old overnight, or if Bute manages to survive 12 rounds and pulls off another robbery, like he did against Grachev.

Comment

Froch can laugh if he wants to, he already owns a KO over the guy. I thought Bute would school Froch but he proved me wrong - great win for Froch.

Comment

Bute need to forget about Froch , His ego wants a belt go after Abraham

Comment

Working...
                    X