No announcement yet.

Khan warned for elbows, pushing, holding Lost fair

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan warned for elbows, pushing, holding Lost fair

Khan was using his elbow and was warned as well as pushing and holding. He should have lost those points, and was not the aggressor. ( will lose worse in rematch Peterson well start on him early.

I agree he was warned repeatedly and did not cut it out. I hope Peterson dominates him even more in the rematch possibly stopping him.

Comment

oh please, peterson was coming in with his elbows and head constantly, you khan haters need to learn the rules of boxing

the ref was so biased, he helped peterson get those titles, even if he was biased, all he had to do was call the kd correct and justice would have been done

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        oh please, peterson was coming in with his elbows and head constantly, you khan haters need to learn the rules of boxing

the ref was so biased, he helped peterson get those titles, even if he was biased, all he had to do was call the kd correct and justice would have been done
        Running and holding is not boxing. I have watched plenty of boxing, Khan lost get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

It's' funny you mention calling the KD correct because Khan shouldn't have one.
          The first was a slip because the stupid ref got caught up in Peterson's feet while he was backing up and the second Khan pushed Peterson down with his Elbows which the Ref generously gave to Khan.... I think that's against the rules.

Comment

Working...
          X