Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Chavez Fight Tough To Make But Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Chavez Fight Tough To Make But Possible

Trainer Jose “Chepo” Reynoso stresses that a Mexican super-fight between champions Saul “Canelo” Alvarez and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is tough to make, because of the weight, and any possible agreement would have to be reached very soon because the scales are tipping for Chavez Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]

If Canelo could get past Cintron, I see big things coming for him in 2012. He doesn'nt need the Chavez fight, especially since he aint willing to meet him at a catchweight. I could see Canelo taking on Cotto, Cheato, or even Mayweather in 2012

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
      If Canelo could get past Cintron, I see big things coming for him in 2012. He doesn'nt need the Chavez fight, especially since he aint willing to meet him at a catchweight. I could see Canelo taking on Cotto, Cheato, or even Mayweather in 2012
      yup he be almost 100 officially a bonifide champ

Comment

Reynoso is full of S H I T, cause with Hype Job Canelo's built he could easly make 158lbs & 160lbs!! & the other Hype Job(Chavez jr) has had problems making 160lbs(he even got suspended once for illegaly taking a diuretic to make 160lbs).. If Hype Job Canelo gets past a washed up Cintrón, he should take advantage of the 158lbs offer & fight Chavez jr.. It would be "The Battle Of The Hype Jobs" & it would determine who's THE LEAST WORST OF THE 2!! Ironically 1(Canelo)seems to be scared to go up in weight to fight Chavez jr & the other(Chavez jr) is definitely scared S H I T L E S S to fight THE TRUE CHAMP at 160lbs Sergio Martinez!! They are really meant for each other!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
          Reynoso is full of S H I T, cause with Hype Job Canelo's built he could easly make 158lbs & 160lbs!! & the other Hype Job(Chavez jr) has had problems making 160lbs(he even got suspended once for illegaly taking a diuretic to make 160lbs).. If Hype Job Canelo gets past a washed up Cintrón, he should take advantage of the 158lbs offer & fight Chavez jr.. It would be "The Battle Of The Hype Jobs" & it would determine who's THE LEAST WORST OF THE 2!! Ironically 1(Canelo)seems to be scared to go up in weight to fight Chavez jr & the other(Chavez jr) is definitely scared S H I T L E S S to fight THE TRUE CHAMP at 160lbs Sergio Martinez!! They are really meant for each other!!
          I never really understood why a diuretic would be illegal.

Comment

forget sorriest ass chavez jr. there's great fights at 154. kirkland,angulo,cotto,vanes,or even mayweather should he decide that he wants his WBC 154 title back. chavez can't beat anybody in the top 10 at 160. thats why he wants to fight smaller fighters.chavez jr is the sorriest champion in mexico history.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
              I never really understood why a diuretic would be illegal.
              Neither have I, but in Nevada it's considered illegal(not sure about others states)..From what I understand in Mexico it's legal & Chavez jr took it thinking it was OK & it caused him a fine, 9 months suspencion & the fight was declared a no contest..

Comment

I really don't care if these 2 ever fight. I want Chavez to fight the guy that was his actual manditory & Canelo to fight anyone that is championship caliber.

I do not like the fact that both their promoters are trying to force feed us these dudes as champs, but won't put them in there with the best. If they didn't want them to step up in quality of opponents, neither should hold titles, that's how I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I really don't care if these 2 ever fight. I want Chavez to fight the guy that was his actual manditory & Canelo to fight anyone that is championship caliber.
                  Canelo is fighting Kermit, a former champion. Is that not championship caliber? People are writing off Kermit, but what folks need to remember is he is still a threat and good "championship caliber" fighter. It amazes me how people have such short-term memories.

Comment

I think Cintron has the tools of an A class fighter but the mind of a C class fighter. If Cintron puts it together he can box with the best of them; however, I see Canelo pulling a W but it shouldn't come easy. If Canelo manages to get by Cintron he should face Miguel Cotto in Chicago; there are plenty of Boricuas and Mexicans in Chi-Town.

Comment

Working...
                    X