Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drop me some rep and I'll hit you back..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
    why is my rep power so high compare to all of you? ive seen guys with higher yet.
    Wanna give some to me?

Comment

why is my rep power so high compare to all of you? ive seen guys with higher yet.
      we all gotta gangbang this kid with some green love, i think

Comment

Originally posted by phallusy View Post
        we all gotta gangbang this kid with some green love, i think
        your girl died... i thought of you when i heard.

Comment

your girl died... i thought of you when i heard.
          bettie wasn't what she used to be... at least maribel verdu and lenor varela are still alive

Comment

Hit us with some green man, spread it about

Comment

Originally posted by phallusy View Post
              bettie wasn't what she used to be... at least maribel verdu and lenor varela are still alive
              you know who's good looking for an old broad... carla gugino. from sin city/entourage and that deniro/pacino cop movie...forget what its called, its pretty new.

Comment

you know who's good looking for an old broad... carla gugino. from sin city/entourage and that deniro/pacino cop movie...forget what its called, its pretty new.
                yeah, i remember her, she's pretty hot. some broads age better than others, i still :wank: over diane keaton and helen mirren even though they're both about 60 years old. that scene in godfather2 where diane says " it was an abortion michael " always gives me a raging hardon for some reason. i'd make keaton get an abortion, i think

Comment

righteous kill

Comment

Working...
                  X