Crawford to face Algeri in April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willthethrill View Post
    you have to blame algieri for buying into that garbage
    I don't think Algeri was buying into it, I think Algeri was really like "What was I thinking going into this fight with this dude?"

By the 10th round, Algeri knew his trainer was crazy lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
      stinker...hope the Omaha fans don't lose interest. the beltran fight was not very good. this one will be worse. he needs a ruslan/matthysse kind of opponent.
      i'm with you.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
        He looked like an amateur against pacquiao, the things he was trying to do made me cringe. Like really dude, you are going to try that against someone who's been in the game 20 years and has fought a long list of hof caliber fighters. I almost felt bad for him, he really thought he was going to go in there and do what he did to provo. He thought he could double up his jab but pac wasn't having that, he was instantly countered with a left straight as early as the first 20 seconds of the fight when he tried that shyt. He was just in way over his head and it's funny but a lot of boxing people were picking Algieri before the fight.
        He's probably like these boxing hipsters who think PAC is just a face first slugger with no boxing skills.. at the end the boxing hipster in him didn't even want to give him credit, just said ''Manny Pacquiao is the best at being Manny Pacquiao''

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
          LOL, you have to admit it was hilarious.

I mean here is a guy who is a trainer of a Professional Boxer, and he was acting like a casual fan of the sport would act, like he had NO KNOWLEDGE about the sport at all.
          Haha.. For real. I was just waiting for the big guy in Algieri's corner to slap Tim Lane for being such a dumbazz.

Comment

I wouldn't mind this fight only if they fight the winner of Provo/Matthysse proposed fight.

A mini tournament between those 4 wouldn't be bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
              Yes, it has nothing to do with Algieri wanting the belt he was stripped off unjustly...
              This! Algeri deserves this fight, he should still be the WBO lww champ, so to even suggest algeri is "lucky" to get this bout is ****ing absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
                I think today team Matthysse will announce Lucas next fight, which i think is Provodnicov...
                With or without the WBO title?

Comment

Love this fight if it happens. Two young, skilled Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    He's probably like these boxing hipsters who think PAC is just a face first slugger with no boxing skills.. at the end the boxing hipster in him didn't even want to give him credit, just said ''Manny Pacquiao is the best at being Manny Pacquiao''

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                      That'd be a good scrap. Two point scorers and essentially runners belong in the ring together.
                      gamboa must've ran and tripped vs crawford then

Comment

Working...
                      X