Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight Dec 13 th is the one your looking forward to??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fight Dec 13 th is the one your looking forward to??

Which one???
    korobov vs lee
    13.16%
    khan vs alexander
    31.58%
    Andrade vs charlo
    13.16%
    thurman vs whatever his name is
    10.53%
    Bradley vs chaves
    15.79%
    benevidaz jr vs herrera
    15.79%

The poll is expired.

Herrera and beni should be good but lee korobov is what I want to see most because I want the korobov hype train to end.

Comment

Herrera VS Benavidez.

Comment

Why do u guys always gotta act like some super savy boxing experts?

Just STOP. This should not even be a question. Anyone can tell u that the best fight out of this bunch is Amir Khan vs Devon Alexander. Two not shot, strong names in boxing with good carreer accomplishments going up against eachother. We don't get those type of fights often nowadays.

A close second would be Andrade vs Jermell. Two undefeated 154 American fighters fighting for the Superwelteright title. Again, we don't get those type of fights often in this day and age.

Comment

All the fights are very interesting, Bradley vs Chaves could be a possible barn burner. The Benevidaz vs Herrera fight Intrigues me the most. Benevidaz team must be very confident in him going against a fighter who beat the Russian Beast and current world champion of the division. I honestly like all the fights and hopefully I can catch them all within this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
            Which one???
            I agree that December 13 is a day to look forward to because HBO and Showtime both have interesting cards. Since I have both HBO and Showtime I will flip between the channels. I am looking forward to the fights in the following order.

1. Mauricio Herrera vs. Jose Benavidez
            Benavidez, only 22 years old, with only limited experience from 8-rounders, is now put in with the fighter who embarrassed Danny Garcia. Benavidez is with Freddie Roach and Top Rank, and since they must think this matchup is right for Jose it makes this match a "must see" fight.

2. Matt Korobov vs. Andy Lee
            Korobov is the fighter Alan H feared so much for Quillin that he gave away his WBO-belt and 1.4 Million, so of course it makes this match a "must see" fight to determine if Korobov really is the future of boxing.

3. Demetrius Andrade vs. Jermell Charlo
            Two of Alan H's most talented fighters against each other is a very rare thing, and I will definitely bet my money on this fight ending in a draw.

4. Timothy Bradley vs. Diego Gabriel Chaves
            Timothy's old headbutting techniques might come handy in this fight that might become "dirty" rather early. My money will be on this match ending in a disqualification.

5. Felix Verdejo vs. Karim El Ouazghari
            In Philadelphia Felix Verdejo is showing off his skills which might be interesting.

6. Amir Khan vs. Devon Alexander
            Most readers of the Boxing Scene will pray that Devon knocks Amir out, so for at least a few weeks they can escape from reading all these ludicrous headposts from Khantards.

Keith Thurman vs. Leonard Bundu
            Keith against a 40 year old Italian. No, thank you Alan H, I have other more interesting things to do than to watch one of your many mismatches.

Comment

Originally posted by Philantro View Post
              I agree that December 13 is a day to look forward to because HBO and Showtime both have interesting cards. Since I have both HBO and Showtime I will flip between the channels. I am looking forward to the fights in the following order.

1. Mauricio Herrera vs. Jose Benavidez
              Benavidez, only 22 years old, with only limited experience from 8-rounders, is now put in with the fighter who embarrassed Danny Garcia. Benavidez is with Freddie Roach and Top Rank, and since they must think this matchup is right for Jose it makes this match a "must see" fight.

2. Matt Korobov vs. Andy Lee
              Korobov is the fighter Alan H feared so much for Quillin that he gave away his WBO-belt and 1.4 Million, so of course it makes this match a "must see" fight to determine if Korobov really is the future of boxing.

3. Demetrius Andrade vs. Jermell Charlo
              Two of Alan H's most talented fighters against each other is a very rare thing, and I will definitely bet my money on this fight ending in a draw.

4. Timothy Bradley vs. Diego Gabriel Chaves
              Timothy's old headbutting techniques might come handy in this fight that might become "dirty" rather early. My money will be on this match ending in a disqualification.

5. Felix Verdejo vs. Karim El Ouazghari
              In Philadelphia Felix Verdejo is showing off his skills which might be interesting.

6. Amir Khan vs. Devon Alexander
              Most readers of the Boxing Scene will pray that Devon knocks Amir out, so for at least a few weeks they can escape from reading all these ludicrous headposts from Khantards.

Keith Thurman vs. Leonard Bundu
              Keith against a 40 year old Italian. No, thank you Alan H, I have other more interesting things to do than to watch one of your many mismatches.

Haha@alan h. You can x that Andrade fight out, he *****ed out.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Haha@alan h. You can x that Andrade fight out, he *****ed out.

I wasn't sure if Demetrius Andrade had joined Alan H, but when I googled to check it this article said he had done it...
                http://thaboxingvoice.com/andrade-pa...-instead/32399

However, if he hasn't this match can be dangerous, so maybe you're right that it will be xed out. And as you imply, it doesn't make any sense that Demetrius should join. Why should a really talented fighter join Alan H, because he doesn't create popular fighters. Almost all fighters who join Alan H become more or less hated by the fans since Alan's main strategy is to duck every opposition with high risk.

One generation of boxers seem to have wasted their career by joining Alan H. Luckily a new generation is now coming very fast and many of these younger fighters seem to be ready to take the opportunities given away by the "lost generation".

Comment

a lot of good fights that night

i voted bradley vs chavez because bradley is versatile, he will move and box, mix it up and pressure at times.
                  and if chaves starts fouling, bradley will foul back and an all-out brawl could break out with corners getting involved.

Comment

Can't any any of those fights excite me to be truthful

Comment

Working...
                    X