Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy **** this is how bad Jleon love really is.....(video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirrell is simply that much better. He's fought a few world class opponents. Love has fought none. D

Comment

Lmao at the people saying Andre Dirrell is world class, he isn't in any way, shape or form. Ever since he started running for his life against AA, then pulling out of a fight with Ward because he had "brain damage" I lost all respect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
        Lmao at the people saying Andre Dirrell is world class, he isn't in any way, shape or form. Ever since he started running for his life against AA, then pulling out of a fight with Ward because he had "brain damage" I lost all respect for him.
        He did pretty well against froch

Comment

Damn, Jleon's punches had no pop in them.

Also, who's the guy making the funny commentary? Hilarious! "Stop the Killing!" I nominate that guy to replace Jim Lampley, lol.

Comment

He is sparring Andre Dirrell for crying out loud...

Comment

i mean who even hyped Love at all?? this is what i mean when i saw anyone associated with Floyd gets criticized...he is a fighter and lost..lots of fighters lose...why are you not mentioning them??

Comment

Originally posted by Wuckoo View Post
                He did pretty well against froch
                Andre Ward beat him, that is how you make the case for world class. Losing to Froch and running like a coward for AA disqualifies you from the conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  i mean who even hyped Love at all?? this is what i mean when i saw anyone associated with Floyd gets criticized...he is a fighter and lost..lots of fighters lose...why are you not mentioning them??
                  It's ok Larry. People had their fun for a day or two on that JLove got KTFO thread and it obviously lost steam already. If Jlove talked more trash then that thread would've had lasted longer like the Broner one.

Comment

lol larrys new floyd/beiber sig pic

Comment

Originally posted by AnnunakiJesus View Post
                      lol larrys new floyd/beiber sig pic
                      Loooooooool

Comment

Working...
                      X