No announcement yet.

Who poses more of a threat to Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Rigondeaux. Mares is completely made for Donaire & hasn't even fought a legitimate super bantamweight.
    Lets not act like Donaire is Pernell Whitaker or something. I can definitely see Mares pushing him to his limits.

Edit: Hold up, wait a minute. Did you not see his fight with Moreno???
    Last edited by Scarcaztic; 01-29-2013, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      Lets not act like Donaire is Pernell Whitaker or something. I can definitely see Mares pushing him to his limits.

I'm not acting like anything I am telling you he is made for him.

He is a small, wreckless brawler with poor defense that throws very wide shots to the body.
      Donaire puts his lights out inside 4.

Donaire vs Arce all over again.
      I hate Donaire and quite like Mares but you couldn't ask for anybody more made for Donaire to look great against. A highlight reel K.O for sure

Comment

rigondeaux......rigondeaux is smarter, faster and stronger than mares...but donaire vs mares is a more exciting and fan friendly fight.

Comment

Mares will get stopped , Rigo could maybe steal a win with boxing skill it would be a great technical bout , I think Donaire is a notch up on both of them .

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I'm not acting like anything I am telling you he is made for him.

He is a small, wreckless brawler with poor defense that throws very wide shots to the body.
            Donaire puts his lights out inside 4.

Donaire vs Arce all over again.
            I hate Donaire and quite like Mares but you couldn't ask for anybody more made for Donaire to look great against. A highlight reel K.O for sure
            No. You're lumping Mares in with all generic pressure fighters. Mares was a new man in his fight with Moreno. You're telling me, the guy in that fight would get wrecked in 4 rds?

Comment

No. You're lumping Mares in with all generic pressure fighters. Mares was a new man in his fight with Moreno. You're telling me, the guy in that fight would get wrecked in 4 rds?
              Donare aint Moreno .

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                havent seen him have you. Haha!
                Hahahaha, he is one ugly man

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Donare aint Moreno .
                  Yeah. Donaire's not as slick as him, but he packs a better punch. So in essence, no, they're not the same fighter.

Mares imposed his will in that fight. That impressed the **** outta me. Although I had the fight closer than the scorecards suggested, and I felt like Mares was ball hunting all night. Still a damn impressive win.

Impressive enough for me to think that a fight with Donaire would be the fight to make.

Rigo can go **** off with his boring, no chin having ass.

Comment

Moreno is a good technical boxer but he is only a bantamweight & has zero pop.

I am yes, I am telling you exactly that. If Mares thinks he can use those bullrush tactics and walk through Donaires shots, he gets stopped within 4.

Mares hasn't even fought a legitimate 122lber!

Tell me how he beats Donaire? Hes going to plod his way inside, lean on him and wing away to the body outworking him towards a U.D
                    No, hes going to plod forward in a straight line with no jab, no head movement try throwing some ridiculous punch as if hes throwing a boomerang & hes going to wake up looking up at the lights.

All I see is Donaire vs Arce all over again.

Comment

Both in my opinion the same but in different ways. One has the ability to outbox him and the other to outfight him.
                      Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 01-29-2013, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X