Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't stand the hate Bradley is getting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His style and lack of power is grossly offensive to me.I don't hold anything against powder-puff punchers.I see someone like Malignaggi,who obviously doesn't have much of a punch,yet he at least tries to put some pop into his punches.And just the way he throws his punches(that pathetic excuse for a jab,those winging hooks...just ugly as hell to watch).He's always been a solid all-around boxer,but his punching technique is severely lacking,which is just odd to me for a boxer at that level.

I don't have any strong opinions on the Pacquiao fight.I don't see him winning more than four rounds there,but Bradleys style is such is that he's probably doing more than what appears on first look.And it won't have been the first time others have been mislead by shameless cheerleading commentary from the truly vile and appalling Jim Lampley.

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Bradley is gonna be headlining an HBO event and making yet another million dollar plus payday and he has the belt and is undefeated. He isn't mad, he has got boxing by the balls and is doing his thing........seems to me that he is pretty smart.

Do you think the Pacquiao fight will have increased his profile to such an extent that he could actually fill the front row at his next fight?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by humuklot
        Is he really? Can you confirm this?
        How can he not? I mean he made over a million for the Alexander fight, like 1.2 million for the Casa fight and 5 million for the Pac fight. He isn't going to get paid anything less than a million...........I don't have proof right now but I'm about 99% sure he will make in that range.

Comment

• Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
          His style and lack of power is grossly offensive to me.I don't hold anything against powder-puff punchers.I see someone like Malignaggi,who obviously doesn't have much of a punch,yet he at least tries to put some pop into his punches.And just the way he throws his punches(that pathetic excuse for a jab,those winging hooks...just ugly as hell to watch).He's always been a solid all-around boxer,but his punching technique is severely lacking,which is just odd to me for a boxer at that level.

I don't have any strong opinions on the Pacquiao fight.I don't see him winning more than four rounds there,but Bradleys style is such is that he's probably doing more than what appears on first look.And it won't have been the first time others have been mislead by shameless cheerleading commentary from the truly vile and appalling Jim Lampley.

Do you think the Pacquiao fight will have increased his profile to such an extent that he could actually fill the front row at his next fight?

I'm sure he will do OK, he has been on a PPV undercard and headlined a highly controversial PPV........he will have plenty of "angry" people who will show up to watch in hopes of him losing. Then all the people that have seen him on TV before that support him.

Arum builds stars......he knows how to do it and he is on his way to getting Tim there.

Comment

• Originally posted by humuklot
            ok, not hating I was just generally wondering how/why HBO would even pay him that much when he's not really a big draw when it comes to tickets sold
            LOL, nah, I'm just saying that based off his most recent paydays, I can't see him taking a step backwards at this juncture. I didn't take any offense to what you said or anything, I didn't mean it to come off like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Bradley is gonna be headlining an HBO event and making yet another million dollar plus payday and he has the belt and is undefeated. He isn't mad, he has got boxing by the balls and is doing his thing........seems to me that he is pretty smart.
              Compared to Pac...it's not a bigpayday..compared with the averages he gets......all his fight with pacquia did was smear his image...how much do you think his next fight does?...not much...but he does not have boxing by the balls...he's a forgettable fighter...

Comment

Working...
              X