I think Messi might just be the GOAT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Messi might just be the GOAT

Have you seen his stats this season?

32 games, 37 goals 18 assists, that's ****ing phenomenal for a winger/striker.

I can't believe someone can be that good.

he is one of the best ever......no doubt about that

messi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every other footballer right now

Comment

It's just a question of how long he can carry on like this
      A goal a game is perfection for an attacking player so he can't do anymore than he is
      I remember the first time I noticed him, he came on against Chelsea in the Champions League 2005/06, turned Ferreira inside out and curled a 30 yarder onto the bar, Cech didn't move.

Comment

Within the next 10 years, Ronaldo and Messi will be regarded Top 2 players of all time IMO with their current form

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
          Within the next 10 years, Ronaldo and Messi will be regarded Top 2 players of all time IMO with their current form
          Ronaldo needs to keep his form going in the big games
          You'd think it would be impossible to top a player who has scored goals for fun in the two best leagues in the world
          But the way Messi get's his goals and his consistency is incomparable.

Comment

Am going to the Nou Camp in May to see Barca vs Espanyol...should be some classic entertainment.

Have to say I prefer the Xavi Iniesta partnership in terms of skills.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
              Am going to the Nou Camp in May to see Barca vs Espanyol...should be some classic entertainment.

Have to say I prefer the Xavi Iniesta partnership in terms of skills.
              Almost certain to get more than your moneys worth.

Comment

Your a joke if you think Messi is even good, when he comes to the best league in the world and does that he will get my respect, if he stays in spain and plays pub teams my opinion wont change. Ronaldo>>>>>Messi. When Messi can come and do what Ronaldo did in England he will be considered good. Messi is unproven. And no im not a man u fan.

Comment

LOL @ at proving yourself at the EPL. Zindane, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Maradona, Pele, Cruyff, Seedorf, Maldini and many more haven't played in the run and hit EPL league and are considered as ATG greats,

EPL still has only produced one World Player still and doesn't look like they produce anyone else soon

Comment

I still think that Ronaldinho is far more skilled. If he only he weren't such a lazy punker.

Comment

Working...
                    X