No announcement yet.

President will soon have authority to cease all internet traffic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    OK so now Obama is going to control the internet? That Al Gore invented?

You clowns will believe anything as long as there is no internal logic to it.
    What of "A new Senate bill, sponsored by Senator Joseph Lieberman, proposes to give the president the authority "to seize control of or even shut down portions of the Internet," according to CNET." do you not believe in?

Go read the proposed bill for yourself, if it doesn't contain what's in the article, then come back and call everyone crazy. Until then, go **** yourself ****.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
      What of "A new Senate bill, sponsored by Senator Joseph Lieberman, proposes to give the president the authority "to seize control of or even shut down portions of the Internet," according to CNET." do you not believe in?

Go read the proposed bill for yourself, if it doesn't contain what's in the article, then come back and call everyone crazy. Until then, go **** yourself ****.

I was struggling to figure out squeal's point .................

Comment

Your mother.

Stupid paranoid bimbo. You'll forget about this when the next ridiculous proposal comes along.

Comment

Yeah, I heard about it today, it's supposed to stop a cyberattack, which is very possible and could be very devastating, considering how much is routed through the internet. In theory it's a good idea.

Great show, favorite episode.
          Last edited by LoftyDog; 06-17-2010, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Your mother.

Stupid paranoid bimbo. You'll forget about this when the next ridiculous proposal comes along.
            Oh so you don't believe in my mother... Nice comeback. You pick that up in your 4th grade class?

You're in Canada *****, I'll stay paranoid while all these bills asking for civil liberties to be stripped are proposed and passed.

Comment

Oh so you don't believe in my mother... You pick that up in your 4th grade class?
              I had no idea your mother had passed the third grade yet.

Comment

I had no idea your mother had passed the third grade yet.
                Where are you getting these gems from?

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
                Yeah, I heard about it today, it's supposed to stop a cyberattack, which is very possible and could be very devastating, considering how much is routed through the internet. In theory it's a good idea.
                I saw a recent segment on 60 Minutes warning us about cyber threats. I wonder if this bill will pass?

A cyberattack? Amazing squealpiggy hasn't attacked you and called you a paranoid bimbo. He doesn't believe in cyberattacks you know...

I'm pretty sure if a hacker can launch a cyberattack, they can change an IP address to be an international address and whatever other tactic were necessary.

Comment

Where are you getting these gems from?
                  You have to admit that one was pretty good.

I saw a recent segment on 60 Minutes warning us about cyber threats. I wonder if this bill will pass?

A cyberattack? Amazing squealpiggy hasn't attacked you and called you a paranoid bimbo. He doesn't believe in cyberattacks you know...

I'm pretty sure if a hacker can launch a cyberattack, they can change an IP address to be an international address and whatever other tactic were necessary.
                  Cyber threats are a reality. The internet is possibly one of the most vulnerable parts of our infrastructure. I just have an instant aversion to government paranoia hyperbole.

"NEW BILL ENABLES OBAMA TO STEAL THE INTERNET!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAUyaELfwBo

I fancy Jen off this show. She's proper dirty.

Comment

Some posters are just clueless in this thread.

Comment

You could put piglet on a train to Auschwitz and if the people driving it told him it was a good idea, he'd smile the whole way there.

All the way... to his demise.

Comment

Working...
                      X