No announcement yet.

Shocking new sosa tested positive for roids in 03

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White_Bread View Post
    Steroids dont help you hit the ball better, if that was the theory then how come guys like "Big Poppa Pump" and Brock Lesnar cant come into baseball and be home run kings?
    Because they were not baseball players to begin with... You are right though that the roids dont help you make contact. Hell Bonds was a top 5 player of all time before he got on the juice. He DIDNT NEED it to be a top 5 player of all time, but he wanted the accolades that go along with hitting homeruns so he got on the juice. Bonds EYE for the ball stayed the same, but he was def able to get a **** ton stronger on the juice than he would have if he just did it the normal way. He was already bad ass going about it the normal way so if you are already a bad ass roids is only going to make you that much more bad ass... see 73 homeruns in one year. It still does not make it right though, and I have not watched baseball the past few years because of all the rampant roid use in MLB.

Say what you want about Jose Canseco being a snitch or whatever, but EVERYTHING that guy has turned out to be true. When he came out with that book people called him jeleous, washed up, looking for attention, a liar...etc Yet all the players he specically has called out have been busted for the juice. I'm actually inclined to believe his estimate that 75% of MLB players are on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
      Because they were not baseball players to begin with... You are right though that the roids dont help you make contact. Hell Bonds was a top 5 player of all time before he got on the juice. He DIDNT NEED it to be a top 5 player of all time, but he wanted the accolades that go along with hitting homeruns so he got on the juice. Bonds EYE for the ball stayed the same, but he was def able to get a **** ton stronger on the juice than he would have if he just did it the normal way. He was already bad ass going about it the normal way so if you are already a bad ass roids is only going to make you that much more bad ass... see 73 homeruns in one year. It still does not make it right though, and I have not watched baseball the past few years because of all the rampant roid use in MLB.

Say what you want about Jose Canseco being a snitch or whatever, but EVERYTHING that guy said was true has turned out to be true. When he came out with that book people called him jeleous, washed up, looking for attention, a liar...etc Yet all the players he specically has called out have been busted for the juice. I'm actually inclined to believe his estimate that 75% of MLB players are on it.
      People used it before cuz it was NOT illegal, then they had to get off the cycle when it was illegal

In reality, only a handful of players kept using steroids after it was illegal

It was the culture to use it before, cuz it was NOT illegal before

Im a baseball fan cuz I know the best players dont use steroids, I.E Ryan Howard, Jose Reyes, BJ Upton, Justin Upton, Ichiro, ect...

Baseball is the best sport on the planet

Comment

"Hey, do you want to watch Baseball with me?"

"No. I'm just going to stand here and kick this rock until my foot bleeds."

Comment

People used it before cuz it was NOT illegal, then they had to get off the cycle when it was illegal

It was the culture to use it before, cuz it was NOT illegal before
          It was not clearly defined in the RULES of the MLB, but steroids were AGAINST THE LAW way before all this **** went down. The MLB knew all of this was going on, and didnt do a damn thing about it until Canseco opened his mouth.

So your logic is because it wasn't in the MLB rule book that its okay to do steroids even though they are illegal in the eyes of the law? It should have been treated like any other illegal drug from the jump. That rational is dumb, and the MLB is paying for it because of it. I know I'm not the only one that stopped watching baseball, because of all of this.

The **** is not fair to the players who actually follow the rules, and play the game the way that it was meant to be played. You are dillusional if you think that only a handful of players who were on the juice before are still on it now... They just know how to go through their "cycles" without getting caught by the piss police.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasboy34 View Post
            It was not clearly defined in the RULES of the MLB, but steroids were AGAINST THE LAW way before all this **** went down. The MLB knew all of this was going on, and didnt do a damn thing about it until Canseco opened his mouth.

So your logic is because it wasn't in the MLB rule book that its okay to do steroids even though they are illegal in the eyes of the law? It should have been treated like any other illegal drug from the jump. That rational is dumb, and the MLB is paying for it because of it. I know I'm not the only one that stopped watching baseball, because of all of this.

The **** is not fair to the players who actually follow the rules, and play the game the way that it was meant to be played. You are dillusional if you think that only a handful of players who were on the juice before are still on it now... They just know how to go through their "cycles" without getting caught by the piss police.
            Who bloody cares?

The best players dont use it anyway, Jose Reyes, BJ Upton, Justin Upton, Evan Longoria, Carlos Pena, Ryan howard, Ichiro...

Comment

Who bloody cares?

The best players dont use it anyway, Jose Reyes, BJ Upton, Justin Upton, Evan Longoria, Carlos Pena, Ryan howard, Ichiro...
              A few months ago A-Rod was on every list like this. You can't be sure of anyone's innocence, at least not until they start testing for HGH.

As for Sosa, he was over when they found his corked bat.
              Last edited by Scott9945; 06-17-2009, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                A few months ago A-Rod was on every list like this. You can't be sure of anyone's innocence, at least until they start testing for HGH.

As for Sosa, he was over when they found his corked bat.
                hahahha, the guys I mentioned? on roids? hahahah

Comment

Compared to:

Comment

hahahha, the guys I mentioned? on roids? hahahah

Don't be naive. Have they passed any tests for HGH yet? Didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post

Don't be naive. Have they passed any tests for HGH yet? Didn't think so.

Look at those mutha****as, its ignorant to think all ball players use steroids

****in white boy :wt:

Comment

Working...
                      X