Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh, BTW The idea of OSTs is to prevent cheating...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, BTW The idea of OSTs is to prevent cheating...

... contrary to what alot of folks think, the idea is not to catch cheaters, but prevent them from cheating.

They catch cheaters because those athletes are just desperate. But, the real idea of OSTs is to prevent athletes from cheating.

I really don't think PAC is dumb enough to be using PEDs knowing that he's about to be tested. So, how the f**k is he possibly hiding something, when he knows he's gonna be tested down the line. He may not know the exact time and date they're gonna come knockin' but he's fully aware that it would be happening ?

Would you still cheat knowing you're gonna be tested ?

Roger Gayweather: "I know he's got somethin' in his system, that's why we wanna test him, 'cause he's got somethin' in his system and we gonna find out exactly what he's got in his system" LMAO

Ugh, Roger, thanks for informing PAC that he's gonna be tested, lol.
    Last edited by 1 on 1; 04-27-2010, 04:55 PM.

Of course, who would cheat knowing you were going to be tested.

Comment

The idea is to catch out cheaters

I'd say Pacquiao has been caught out already

Otherwise he would have taken the test

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
        Of course, who would cheat knowing you were going to be tested.
        Tell that to the *****s and Phony Boy.

According to their bright minds... PAC disagreeing to Phony Boy's cutoff date automatically means PAC is hiding something. Uhh, even if PAC was a cheat, then he would've had more than enough time to clean his system out.

Comment

Its to prevent cheating. I thought everyone knew. Floyd doesnt want Shane or Pac to be found negative then he loses money. Its to discourage then from cheating period.

Comment

whats the difference in your argument from this thread and the one you made the other day? My response in that thread still stands for this one but there are also alot of other responses I could make

Comment

peds are used in cycles, for example if a fighter has a 6month break between fights if they got 2 months of ped use in training before the final training camp they would still see the benefits of the peds even after they had left the system and where not using. OST is random testing at any time not just after the fight or a couple of weeks before as it prevents the use of cycling peds in order not to get caught.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Its to prevent cheating. I thought everyone knew. Floyd doesnt want Shane or Pac to be found negative then he loses money. Its to discourage then from cheating period.
                Well, explain to me why Phony Boy's clan keeps airing to the media that the reason PAC did not want to be tested(which is false) is because he's hiding something ?

If PAC was a cheat he don't need to hidin' ****, he just has to **** it out, p*ss it out, lol

Comment

Prevents and catches those who think they can get away with it randomly, OST would catch no-one if they do not test randomly.

Comment

Originally posted by Home town hero View Post
                    peds are used in cycles, for example if a fighter has a 6month break between fights if they got 2 months of ped use in training before the final training camp they would still see the benefits of the peds even after they had left the system and where not using. OST is random testing at any time not just after the fight or a couple of weeks before as it prevents the use of cycling peds in order not to get caught.
                    Well, that's not the case with how their testing the boxers is it ? The reality of it is, Shane and Phony Boy's version of OST is a watered down version. It's not like the testing continues well after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X