Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Khan Ruin Judah Career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judah always had the skills, it was the mental strength that he lacked. Khan didn't ruin Judah. Judah proved time and time again that he couldn't handle top-tier competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Nil View Post
      First of all I know Judah has lost every single one of his high profile fights, Tszyu, Mayweather, Cotto, Khan to name a few and there are a few others aswell that he lost.

I just finished watching Judah v Paris, It was a small insignificant venue with what was some kind of Eastern European television coverage, It was not HBO or Showtime thats for sure! Judah looked good in that fight, But I feel that Khan may have just put the final nail into the coffin that is Judah's career. Gone are the days of Tyson walking Zab to the ring, Michael Buffer doing the ring announcements, The high of his biggest win against Spinks.

Judah was guaranteed a fight against Pacquaio if he beat Khan, But instead Khan beat Judah very badly so there is no question of a Pacquaio fight on the horizon. I almost feel bad for Zab he was exciting, fast, quick tempered and you never used to know what you were going to get with him, His problem was and will remain is that he is mentally very, very weak.

Its sad watching Judah walking into the ring with Tyson and a bunch of world titles, To walking into the ring against Khan with a single world title and gospel music and getting utterly destroyed to fighting in a dirty obscure brooklyn venue.
      ****ing yanks. The trouble with the ****ing yanks is, they've no ****ing sense. I had some dick in Los Angeles actually ask me where I learned English. English, ****!

Comment

Judah's career isn't ruined, he's still fighting at a decent level.

He's just a B+ fighter, always has been.

Comment

Judah got ruined by tszuy. I lost his nerve and never wanted to get close to the fire after that. Meaning he got scared of being punched.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Nil View Post
            First of all I know Judah has lost every single one of his high profile fights, Tszyu, Mayweather, Cotto, Khan to name a few and there are a few others aswell that he lost.

I just finished watching Judah v Paris, It was a small insignificant venue with what was some kind of Eastern European television coverage, It was not HBO or Showtime thats for sure! Judah looked good in that fight, But I feel that Khan may have just put the final nail into the coffin that is Judah's career. Gone are the days of Tyson walking Zab to the ring, Michael Buffer doing the ring announcements, The high of his biggest win against Spinks.

Judah was guaranteed a fight against Pacquaio if he beat Khan, But instead Khan beat Judah very badly so there is no question of a Pacquaio fight on the horizon. I almost feel bad for Zab he was exciting, fast, quick tempered and you never used to know what you were going to get with him, His problem was and will remain is that he is mentally very, very weak.

Its sad watching Judah walking into the ring with Tyson and a bunch of world titles, To walking into the ring against Khan with a single world title and gospel music and getting utterly destroyed to fighting in a dirty obscure brooklyn venue.

Judah was guaranteed a PAC fight?

Comment

If Judah had beaten Khan then yes he was guaranteed a Pacquaio fight. Arum was already talking about the fight before Judah fought Khan, But Arum said after the fight was made between Judah and Khan that Judah would have to win if the Pacquaio fight is to be made.

Comment

It's interesting, you wouldn't have thought early in his career than Judah would be such a front-runner.

He got hurt to the body by Ward's vaunted left hook to the body but rallied to finish stronger. He got up from knockdowns against Bergman and Millett to win by stoppages in those bouts.

Comment

Zab's career was over along time ago (when he lost to Baldimir), he can't beat an A level guy (Tsyzu, Mayweather, Cotto). I remember watching the Clottey fight and knew he was done as a top level fighter. His wins over Paris and others are just smoke and mirrors, to get some money and easy fights. When he steps up to the top, he will fall again. I still wouldn't have minded to see Zab against JMM.

Comment

Zab Judah's career at this point is a lot better than Antonio Margarito's. I can tell you that much.

Comment

zab "no heart" judy ruined his own career

Comment

Working...
                      X