Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch making a mistake taking all this trash to Abraham?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arthur Abraham has been in the ring with exactly two (that's 2) world class opponents. The first one tore his face half way off. The second time he got schooled, humilated, and disqualified.

This is a guy who ducked Fulgencio Zuniga so he could defend his middleweight title against the great Elvin Ayala! The same Elvin Ayala who got obliterated by David Lemiex in one round. wtf:

This is the guy who went the distance with Shannon Taylor one fight after Taylor got brutally stopped by Raymond Joval.

Same guy who went the distance with Lujaun Simon. The same Lujaun Simon who was living off Bronco McKart's left overs.

I have never understood the Arthur Abraham fetish that so many boxing fans are afflicted with. He is probably the most over rated fighter since a Sean O'Grady pre-Lopez-Gannigan.

Comment

this gonna be a war. Two of the hardest men in the entire sport.

Comment

Carl froch is just being Carl Froch....he's a pretty funny guy. I can't wait to see this fight cause It's going to be a war

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
          Team Froch will bring home WBC belt.
          hope so mate...

trash talk won't make any odds come the time of the fight, it's very rare that any real malice or harm is genuinely meant in anything most fighters say.... just hype building and one upmanship.

I hope Carl regains the title, he deserves the success imo. Plus I'll be a miserable **** all day on the Sunday if he loses haha

Comment

You combine Froch's hands down approach to defense....and Abraham's ridiculous power......that belt isn't gonna go back to England...sorry!

Comment

mistake? nah Carl always talks ****. Id be more worried if he kept his mouth shut tbh.

He's probably getting KTFO either way anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
                IMO hes making a BIG mistake.

Abraham has said his biggest tool is his will to win.

Wouldnt you love to beat some1 whos talking lots of ****?

I hope Froch is ready to back all this trash up cause Abraham is gonna bring it come nov 27th..
                Well if he is trying to lure AA out of his normal defensive gameplan would that be good or bad for Froch if he succeeds?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                  Well if he is trying to lure AA out of his normal defensive gameplan would that be good or bad for Froch if he succeeds?
                  I think it would be a good thing. Froch loves a tear up, and an Abraham that isn't sat behind his guard for 8 rounds, is a much easier opponent to hit. I can imagine Abraham trying to prove a point early by coming out swinging, and the taller Froch landing some painful jabs and uppercuts as Abraham abandons his shell.

Whatever happens, it's going to be an amazing spectacle while it lasts.

Comment

Well, at some time He's going to have to back it up and IMO He's just creating more presure for himself. AA is smarter staying quiet and letting Cobra dig his own hole.
                    I have AA on this one.

Comment

I think he's gonna be made to look foolish, cause I just can't see Froch winning this fight.

Abraham by knockout.

Comment

Working...
                      X