No announcement yet.

I'm now trained by Ron Lipton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
    Michael Katz and Dan Rafael look more like Greek Diner owners than Greek Gods. They must be hyprocrites???

To write about the sport, you don't need to be in great shape. However, I wish to be cuz I'm 19 and I love the ladies and they love me back. That's why I gotta look as pretty as I talk.

It doesn't matter what the other guys are doing, it matters what you are doing. To make it as a journalist you must call attention to yourself. In today's world it is the journalist himself who is 50% of the story. If you ever want to make disparaging comments about James Toney's fitness (and well you should) it would not be a good idea to look like him. What you do with your little-dickie is your business, but common sense should tell you to be discreet about it.

Comment

The biggest fight he did was the infamous one at Millstreet.

And he was paid to screw Christophson. The guy is dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone316 View Post
        The biggest fight he did was the infamous one at Millstreet.

And he was paid to screw Christophson. The guy is dirt.
        You know what, I'm going to ask him about that fight.

Comment

I got the best compliment ever today by coach Lipton. He told me that he was used to seeing guys like Hurricane Carter, Muhammad Ali, Emmile Griffith, and the such hitting the bag down at Solar Gym, so he doesn't get excited when he sees a guy hitting the bag well. But that he thinks with my speed and power that I have something really going for me and that at only 19 and with my years in the gym, that I could be something special. He said that hes seen my style be very effective in the amateur system, the in-and-out style with combos and turning over power shots after the pivots. I'm very happy training with this dude cuz he knows what hes talking about.

Comment

Potatoes said you have a little 'dickie'.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
              Potatoes said you have a little 'dickie'.
              The chick who told him so was probably just upset cuz I left her high and dry.

Todo bajo control

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                I got the best compliment ever today by coach Lipton. He told me that he was used to seeing guys like Hurricane Carter, Muhammad Ali, Emmile Griffith, and the such hitting the bag down at Solar Gym, so he doesn't get excited when he sees a guy hitting the bag well. But that he thinks with my speed and power that I have something really going for me and that at only 19 and with my years in the gym, that I could be something special. He said that hes seen my style be very effective in the amateur system, the in-and-out style with combos and turning over power shots after the pivots. I'm very happy training with this dude cuz he knows what hes talking about.

They all say things like that. It's not what they say that counts it is what they do. When the coach identifies the flaws in your style and finds ways to correct them, then you know he is taking you seriously. The worst way to learn about your flaws is to get somebody like Antonio Margarito to find them. If you don't believe me just ask Kermit Cintron!

Comment

What did he say Asian *****

Comment

unless he gonna teach you how to make ice tea
                    it wont make a difference i will still trash you

Comment

Working...
                    X