Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can We All Agree That Martinez EMBARRASSES Kelly Pavlik?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    LMAO at you guys.. just because Bernard ****in Hopkins beats up on pavlik you think every other technically good boxer can?? I think pavlik will catch martinez and KHTFO. Everyone seems to forget pavlik's wins against a prime JT and how he demolished miranda.
    Bet?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      no we can not all agree pavlik by ko. who has martinez fought that hits as hard as pavlik do you honestly believe that martinez can go 12 rounds with kelly without having to trade at some point? i see martinez winning some early rounds with speed and movement but eventually pavlik will catch up to him and knock martinez out in the late rounds

I agree Pavlik will lose some early rounds but when he starts landing jabs and right hands it wont be long before Martinez will slow way down and I think will be KO'd dramatically sometime around 9 or 10. Every one is basing this off of the P.will fight but totally different styles and strengths. Plus whether Martinez wanted to admit it or not he took alot of damage against Williams which may effect him.

By the way I will take Pavlik over Williams as well. The problem for Williams in that fight is the same thing that makes Paul fun to watch, his warrior spirit. He would eventually get sucked into a war and thats Pavlik's fight. Goodnight Punisher.

I am willing to throw 50K on this one to make it exciting pm me for a bet.

Comment

Working...
      X