Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewatching. Crawford vs Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup couldn't believe there was so many people and how hype they were. And they weren't all Mexican or black lol. Need more shows in Nebraska

Comment

i really wish Mikey Garcia wasn't having his legal bull**** right now...i'd love to see a showdown vs Crawford in Nebraska

Comment

I like crawford because it turns it up when he has to but is more than comfortable with just out boxing you.

Gamboa has always been must see TV

Comment

I don't get why everyone is saying Crawford's size was the difference in the fight. It was competitive until Crawford adjusted. It's not like he adjusted his size. Gamboa is a solid fighter, but he fought reckless, and he couldn't afford to be reckless against someone at Crawford's level.

Comment

Crawford beat Gamboa because of his skills and intelligence, not his height.

Comment

Nebraska has crazy boxing fans. They will bring the house down for this fight. Gotta respect their passion.

Comment

Great fight. Great atmosphere. Great night for boxing. Both showed a lot in that fight and deserve much respect.

Comment

I didn't go crazy when Crawford beat Gamboa because Yuriorkis was too small for him. Crawford even said it himself. Beltran might be tougher for him than Gamboa cuz the size difference isn't gonna an issue. It's whatever though, it was a good fight.

Comment

Gamboa Did great for a guy outside his weight class clearly....And after usual layoff

Comment

God I wish they would do these small-mid size city hometown card fights more often. The atmosphere is so much better.

Comment

Working...
                      X