Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Rios weigh-in t-shirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how come it's not in his official store?

that store did a neat shirt with a graphic of him wearing the Flintstones trunks he wore for Antillon. dumbass here bookmarked it and meant to go back and order one - by the time he remembered they were sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
      how come it's not in his official store?

that store did a neat shirt with a graphic of him wearing the Flintstones trunks he wore for Antillon. dumbass here bookmarked it and meant to go back and order one - by the time he remembered they were sold out.
      Probably because VDE is like it's own brand lol. A good one too so if you like the shirt I'd recommend buying it.

Comment

I'd rather buy a Money Team tshirt.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I'd rather buy a Money Team tshirt.
          lol aren't the jackets 1000 dollars or something? And the whole money worshipping concept doesn't appeal to me compared to other fighters Hard work and glory type mottos lol

Comment

http://www.vdemens.com/product/rojo

this one looks nice

also let me show off this

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
              Vde makes Great shirts I have 6 of their Martinez shirts and their soft as **** and better than the expensive name brand shirts. I wouldn't buy this though because I don't like Rios. They should definitely make shirts for more Boxers. They could get rich as ****. Especially with the prices lol.

To they guys who think they are ironed on or anything they are not. You don't feel the logo or picture at all I don't even know how they do it. Just read the descriptions lol
              Did they offer you a free t-shirt to say this?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Did they offer you a free t-shirt to say this?
                Nah lol but they did give me a free shirt one time because the shipping took so long which I didn't mind. Sorry If I'm coming off as an advertiser but People would assume the quality sucks.

Comment

Probably because VDE is like it's own brand lol. A good one too so if you like the shirt I'd recommend buying it.
                  yah, i was wondering if it was some outside deal they had going, like Tony's Affliction thing.

not keen on that shirt, though. i much prefer (some of) the stuff the bambamrios store was doing.

Comment

Nah lol but they did give me a free shirt one time because the shipping took so long which I didn't mind. Sorry If I'm coming off as an advertiser but People would assume the quality sucks.
                    No worries, I'm just busting your balls and giving you shit. You obviously like their product and have good things to say about them, I can't really speak on the quality since I've never seen them in person. I've always wanted a few tees to sport on casual days underneath a fly jacket, I'll check their site out.

Comment

I actually do have this Roots of Fight shirt. Get compliments about it all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X