Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man shot 13 times by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 cop stopped me at gun point when I was a teenager. They told me to stop and turn around slowly.

do you know what I did to avoid getting gun down? pull out a fucking knife while jerking around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Why because he's black we're suppose to think sympathize for him trying to be stupid?

The guy could be any color for all I care. You reach for something that's going to harm, you better suffer the consequences.

Just cause we agree with the cop doesn't make us racist. We just stand by justice. At least I do.
      The person wasn't black you moron. Jesus you're an idiot . Ernest Manuel Duenez Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
        Can someone prove the guy had a knife? Did anyone see a knife? Screenshot and point out the knife in the video. The officer was gonna shoot him whether he had a weapon or not, the guy said " dont you move or ill shoot you". The guy moving does NOT justify getting killed, no matter the warning. People are just horrible trolls in here, at least be a good troll and make sense.
        Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        2 cop stopped me at gun point when I was a teenager. They told me to stop and turn around slowly.

do you know what I did to avoid getting gun down? pull out a fucking knife while jerking around.
        Can you prove he had a knife? I honestly think some of you people are truly dense and have no idea what you're even arguing.

Comment

The person wasn't black you moron. Jesus you're an idiot . Ernest Manuel Duenez Jr.
          Well excuse me for being color blind over a felon who was considered dangerous.

You guys are the ones accusing people of being racist and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            Looked like cop was waiting for the described truck to come by. .

Cop knew him by name so that tells me the guy was a known offender, and he was almost certainly serving an arrest warrant on him.

Looks completely justifiable to me. You keep your ****ing hands in the air, or do exactly what the cop tells you to do when he has a gun drawn on you. What kind of dumbass, or either violent person with intent to not be apprehended reaches for something when a cop is screaming with a gun on them?
            Thread ended here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Well excuse me for being color blind over a felon who was considered dangerous.

You guys are the ones accusing people of being racist and shit.
              Please show my post accusing anyone of racism, i would love to see that. You aren't colorblind if you are the one who brought up color, you idiot.

Comment

Can you prove he had a knife? I honestly think some of you people are truly dense and have no idea what you're even arguing.
                Cop told him to put it down and don't move. Why is it so hard to understand son?

Dude also committed a violent crime. He was already dangerous as it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  yeah, that's it.

it has nothing to due with excessive force or anything.
                  I'm sure you'd cry about "excessive" force if he shot him 3 times. You're just mad because the cop is white.

Comment

it doesn't matter it looked like he was reaching for a weapon when the police officer told him to stop.

Comment

• No proof of course, don't answer the question directly as usual.

Comment

Working...
                      X