No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Chavez Jr. vs Martinez Full Weigh-in, Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Chavez Jr. vs Martinez Full Weigh-in, Undercard

Wynn, Las Vegas - Ryan Burton catches the full weigh-in to Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Sergio Martinez. Watch both of the middleweight fighters make weight, as well as the full undercard. The HBO Pay-Per-View event takes place at the Thomas & Mack Center tomorrow night. [Click Here To Read More]

Sergio will fock up Chavez.

Comment

Yep, Jr. is about to get pounded.

Comment

Marroquin looks like such a nice guy, too bad he is going to be pissing blood by the end of the night

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Marroquin looks like such a nice guy, too bad he is going to be pissing blood by the end of the night
          Rigo = small stature with a big temper, Marroquin is gettin stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Man, I said the same thing.
            Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Rigo = small stature with a big temper, Marroquin is gettin stopped.
            As much as I'd like to see that I would also like to see Marroquin test Rigo and see if he learned anything from the Cordoba fight.

Btw Beltran missed weight? And lol @ the zoom on the *******.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Man, I said the same thing.

As much as I'd like to see that I would also like to see Marroquin test Rigo and see if he learned anything from the Cordoba fight.

Btw Beltran missed weight? And lol @ the zoom on the *******.
              I think Marroquin's height/reach will be a test. But, I see Rigo getting him outta there by the 7th. He'll get inside Marroquin's reach and bang him to the body.

Comment

Working...
              X