Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins on Cleverly: Keep Bringing on The Young Guys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins on Cleverly: Keep Bringing on The Young Guys!

WBO World Light-Heavyweight Champion Nathan Cleverly’s chances of a showdown in the UK with American great Bernard Hopkins have been given a boost by Richard Schaefer CEO of Golden Boy Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]

Title implies some sort of gay Bukkake...

Comment

Cleverly may look like a tough challenge because the guy is only 25, but Hopkins will toy with him. This isn't a tough style match-up. Anyway, he has to get passed Dawson first...............

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
        Cleverly may look like a tough challenge because the guy is only 25, but Hopkins will toy with him. This isn't a tough style match-up. Anyway, he has to get passed Dawson first...............
        Dawson will be Hopkins last fight...Hopkins is getting stopped...with all the offense, aggression, defense that Dawson has, I dont know how bernard will be the same after such an onslaught

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
          Title implies some sort of gay Bukkake...
          ^^^This had me laughing hard!

Comment

Roger08 must be on the DL to even think like this

That's just the way an old school guy would talk when competing. To even think about the title as being gay tell me much about your thought process, and it's not on fighting.

Comment

hokins is pure BS, fortunate he's in this generation...he wants a young guy, here's 1 he avoids & doesn't mention, ever: Ismayl Sylakkh, who would school hopkins...

Comment

Dawson will win that rematch.

However, if Cleverly still wants Hopkins' name on his record after that then it will be there. Sadly for Clev, Hopkins will embarrass him the way he did Pavlik. Clev is way too open and amateur-ish to even compete with B-Hop.
                Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 04-02-2012, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                  hokins is pure BS, fortunate he's in this generation...he wants a young guy, here's 1 he avoids & doesn't mention, ever: Ismayl Sylakkh, who would school hopkins...
                  School him are you for real? he may beat him but BHOPs getting old so he has to lose again soon but no fighter at 175 and especially not on so young school hopkins what a silly thing to say.

Comment

After Dawson, Bhop will be retired anyway. I hope Dawson sees all this and feels like Bhop is looking past him.

Comment

Working...
                    X