Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter is more dangerous??Bradley for Pac or Ortiz for Mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Bradley is crap. He'd get iced within 3 rounds against Pacquiao
    This was most peoples feelings going into the fight..LOL..I can't believe people were so big on Ortiz..It's just crazy..

Comment

LOL at nearly everyone buying into Ortiz. I was surprised then, and I'm just as surprised looking back. What was wrong with you all?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        LOL at nearly everyone buying into Ortiz. I was surprised then, and I'm just as surprised looking back. What was wrong with you all?
        It ain't even funny how much better Tim is than Ortiz, I swear man, fuckin' ridiculous. Serious question, do you honestly think any of these top current Jr WWs could have beaten 140 Bradley? I honestly don't, they can hate all they want but give the man respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          It ain't even funny how much better Tim is than Ortiz, I swear man, fuckin' ridiculous. Serious question, do you honestly think any of these top current Jr WWs could have beaten 140 Bradley? I honestly don't, they can hate all they want but give the man respect.
          I don't see anybody at 140lb who can beat Bradley right now..TbhI don't see any WW outside of Mayweather beating Bradley right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            I don't see anybody at 140lb who can beat Bradley right now..TbhI don't see any WW outside of Mayweather beating Bradley right now...
            Maybe Marquez, MAYBE but other than that I agree with this.

Comment

Ortiz was competitive against Mayweather before he got sucker punched.
              He was clearly losing but he had some moments

Bradley lost 12 rounds straight and was walking with a limp by the end of the match

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Ortiz was competitive against Mayweather before he got sucker punched.
                He was clearly losing but he had some moments

Bradley lost 12 rounds straight and was walking with a limp by the end of the match
                OK..

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Maybe Marquez, MAYBE but other than that I agree with this.
                  I hope Marquez is down for a fight with Bradley soon..The meeting of the minds in that fight would be great...

Comment

Seems Bradley and Ortiz (Back then) are both overrated.

Ortiz less so now after his last 2 performances of course.

Bradley is better than Ortiz but in terms of being more dangerous I would still say Ortiz because Ortiz had a punchers chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Seems Bradley and Ortiz (Back then) are both overrated.

Ortiz less so now after his last 2 performances of course.

Bradley is better than Ortiz but in terms of being more dangerous I would still say Ortiz because Ortiz had a punchers chance of winning.
                      But Bradley beat Pac??

Comment

Working...
                      X