Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Corley on Pacquiao's Strengths, Mayweather's Future, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Corley on Pacquiao's Strengths, Mayweather's Future, More

Earlier this month I came across a familiar face when I spotted former junior welterweight champion DeMarcus 'Chop Chop' Corley at Shane Mosley's camp in Big Bear, California. A slick southpaw with a penchant for outlandish outfits inside of the ring, Corley isn't the easiest of souls to forget about despite him being years removed from his championship days.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Earlier this month I came across a familiar face when I spotted former junior welterweight champion DeMarcus 'Chop Chop' Corley at Shane Mosley's camp in Big Bear, California. A slick southpaw with a penchant for outlandish outfits inside of the ring, Corley isn't the easiest of souls to forget about despite him being years removed from his championship days.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    lol@ I almost had him when referring to Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
      lol@ I almost had him when referring to Mayweather
      He did.. Only a ***** would ignore that.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
        one punch is "almost having him?"

I guess Corley forgot about the beatDown Mayweather gave him.....Im sick of you clowns claiming one punch is ALMOST KNOCKING SOMEONE OUT...gimme a break

Comment

one punch is "almost having him?"

I guess Corley forgot about the beatDown Mayweather gave him.....Im sick of you clowns claiming one punch is ALMOST KNOCKING SOMEONE OUT...gimme a break
          all it takes is one punch. This is boxing... ALMOST being the keyword.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather vs DEMARCUS CORLEY

Mayweather Landed 47% of his 50 punches per round and 53% of his power shots.

Mayweather Outlanded Corley 283-150 in total punches.

Mayweather Dropped Corley in 8th & 10th rounds, landing 28 power shots in 8th & 34 in 10th.

OH and Mayweather shoulder rolled all night on Corley...

8th & 10th rounds...problems with southpaws?

Mayweather Finished strong, outlanding Corley 120-44 in power shots over last 5 rounds.

Scoring: 119-107; 118-108; 119-108

Comment

Floyd Mayweather vs DEMARCUS CORLEY

Mayweather Landed 47% of his 50 punches per round and 53% of his power shots.

Mayweather Outlanded Corley 283-150 in total punches.

Mayweather Dropped Corley in 8th & 10th rounds, landing 28 power shots in 8th & 34 in 10th.

OH and Mayweather shoulder rolled all night on Corley...

8th & 10th rounds...problems with southpaws?

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Mayweather Finished strong, outlanding Corley 120-44 in power shots over last 5 rounds.

Scoring: 119-107; 118-108; 119-108

*******s think Gatti almost beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                *******s think Gatti almost beat Floyd.
                He almost did..by ALMOST not fighting him until Mayweather took the plea deal

Comment

you really are an idiot if you believe he had floyd. Oh and gerry penalosa sucks

Comment

Yeah ask Pac one punch has KOed him twice !! Floyd doesn't know what it is yet you crow about him being close lol , you fukwits are unreal lol .

Comment

Working...
                    X