Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtime's commentating on Vic was funny at hell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showtime's commentating on Vic was funny at hell!

They really trying to advertise and market him up. You hear all the, SO SKILLFUL! My, look at all the wild punching by Arce! Vic with the accurate punches! Yeah right, I wasn't aware Vic's punches weren't just as wild as Arce's...I mean they were really riding his nuts when he was fighting an opponent almost as equal as him, just 1 level down. I truely think a fighter with boxing ability and power, will blow away Vic even though he's funny guy. Vasquez or Marquez murder Vic.

Al was nuthugging Vic from the get go, was annoying the fuk out of me.

Comment

um looked pretty acurate to me

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
        They really trying to advertise and market him up. You hear all the, SO SKILLFUL! My, look at all the wild punching by Arce! Vic with the accurate punches! Yeah right, I wasn't aware Vic's punches weren't just as wild as Arce's...I mean they were really riding his nuts when he was fighting an opponent almost as equal as him, just 1 level down. I truely think a fighter with boxing ability and power, will blow away Vic even though he's funny guy. Vasquez or Marquez murder Vic.
        I gotta agree, vic was dominating but he was wild as hell and loading up too much.

Comment

He's on the verge of bigger stardom. Figures they're keepin his nuts warm.

Comment

LMAO yeah AL was really riding Vics dick. He's getting like Jim Lampley from HBO riding the stations star attraction. It's just sickening and so bias.

Comment

Originally posted by *Dinamita View Post
              Al was nuthugging Vic from the get go, was annoying the fuk out of me.
              Hermano quien es esa mujer de la foto que tienes??

Comment

HBO has Pacquao.

Showtime has Darchinyan.

Comment

Skill and Darchinyan are two words you should never use in the same sentence. There is no skill there whatsoever. But the dude wins, and that's all that matters.

Comment

Arce's punches were pretty slow and wide though. He kept trying that wide left hook from the outside early on especially.

Vic is wild, but he still shoots the straight left, "right down the pipe". His right hook isn't bad either.

Comment

Working...
                    X